Friday, January 29, 2016

My First Haul!

Hello lovelies, so I did a bit of shopping recently and decided that I would post a haul for you. I was waiting for my second sephora order to come in before I posted, it came today and now I am posting. So everything here is from Sephora except for one product, but you will probably be able to pick it out when you see it. Anyway, I will get right into the products! 


Sephora Rose eye mask - I chose this because I who doesn't want bright undereyes? Also because I wanted to try one and this seemed like the one to get. 

Sephora Lotus Sleeping Mask - I got this because even though it looks small, these come with a lot of product in them. That being said, I would recommend that you have something to depot it into because you can't reseal this once you've opened it. 

Sephora Precision Pore Cleansing Pad - I bought this so I can get some extra bonus bag, I honestly expected it to be a bit bigger. I didn't get this for my face I got it instead to help e clean my brushes because my hands are way too dry right now to have them in the water as long as it takes to deep clean my brushes. I have used it that way and it was great! Made the cleaning process so much faster! 

Sephora Instant De-puffing roll on gel - I wanted to try a new eye cream and this wasn't too expensive. I like that it has the little roller balls on it. Is it working miracle? None that I can tell instantly, but I will continue to use it.

Fresh soy cleanser and rose-clay masque - I decided to go with this as my birthday gift because I wasn't excited about the color of the Marc Jacobs lipstick. Also I love masks so why wouldn't I get this?



Yu-Be lip balm - I heard this had good reviews, and not that I actually need any more lip balms but I feel like I have been moving through them so why not get some new ones. 

Milani Powder Blush in Romantic Rose - I really hate myself for waiting so long to get this. It has got to be the most beautiful blush I own. I feel like I don't even need to wear bronzer when I wear this because of how beautiful it is. It is a muted color that still shows up on my cheeks, but at the same time it is kind of hard to go overboard with it, which if you have ever seen my blush work....I always have to go over it with my powder brush to tone it down haha. Aside from the fact that the color is perfect for people with fairer skin, the packaging is gorgeous and I can't stop saying wonderful things about this blush and you need to just go buy it already.

Benefit They're Real Tinted Primer - I like the original mascara from this line, so I am excited to give this a try. I have a mascara the same size and look forward to using them together. Maybe I'll do a post on it! 

Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Marvelous Mauve - I have heard so much about this lately and I really wanted to give it a go. The color seems right up my ally and I am hoping that the formula isn't too drying.

Smith's Rosebud Salve Balm - Have also heard really good things about this. I am a lip balm junkie. Hope it works well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment