Saturday, January 16, 2016

Love to Project Pan!!! Finish 14 by Feb. 14 Update #3

Hello lovelies, so I tried to get this up for you all yesterday, but was in class all morning and work all evening, so I am a day late but I did make the markings on everything last night before I used them all today! I will get right into it! 

I previously finished the Rimmel eyeliner in nude, hit pan on The Balm eyeshadow single in Flirty, and finished the Benefit Porefessional primer which only counts as half a product. In total 2 1/2 products. 

To start off I will show you all what I have finished.
2 lip products out of my collection! Its the small victories haha. 

The Maybelline Babylips in Grape Vine was a decent chapstick. This was my second one of these, I don't really feel the same about the color and formula the way I used to so I won't be repurchasing this. 

Noyah lipstick in Desert Rose....I have never been so happy to finish a lip product in my life. The color was like Barbie lips on me and I wasn't a fan of the formula either. I am really proud though that I just kept at it until it was gone! Will definitely not be purchasing....ever.

Now onto the other 10 products that I need to get through.

Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Honey. I made decent progress on this. If I use the same amount next month I will be done with it. My lips have been permanently stain though. 

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. There was a week or so where I wasn't really reaching for primer and that kind of hurt my progress. I think if I really focus on it though I can get through it. I use it all over my face as opposed to the Benefit one that I only wore on my t-zone, so I think it will move faster than that one for sure. 

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Brightener. This has had steady progress on it this whole project. I won't be able to finish it, but I am happy that I got to use as much of this as I did. I won't be opening the one I got in the Fair shade until I finish this so that is some motivation to really get moving on this. Maybe I will try to highlight my face with this more. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation. I put this on hold for a week when I was trying to get through that Urban Decay bb cream for another challenge, but I am sure that I will still be able to get through this by next month. Now that I have school again I will be wearing this more often. 

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye. I have officially given up on this. I have a love hate relationship with this concealer. I feel like it was great when I was using a bb cream because it helped cover up what that couldn't, but with the Rimmel foundation it is just too thick for my personal preference. So I am setting this aside, there is still no visible progress but the packaging has gotten thinner if you know what I mean. Like it isn't so full of air and I can move the product around in there easier. I feel like that didn't make any sense but I can't explain it any other way. 

Benefit Watts Up highlighter stick. I made the tiniest progress with this and that is kind of disappointing. I am bummed because it took me until the final month and a half of the project to figure out a way to use this without looking like a discoball when it isn't appropriate for me to be wearing that much highlighter. There is also the fact that I just keep forgetting to use this. Hopefully I make a bigger dent in this over the next month.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded. I won't be finishing this in the next month, but I have been making good progress I think anyway. The red line shows what I used this time around. My new goal is to have less than a quarter of the product remaining and I will leave this project happy. 

Mary Kay lip gloss in au Naturel. I haven't used this at all. I am going to really try to finish it this month though because I know that I can if I put my mind to it.

Trestiqque mini matte lip crayon in Nantucket Nude. I am kind of disappointed in my progress with this. I feel like this should have been one of the easier products to use in this project because I use it to highlight the center of my lips with just about every lip color so you would think that it would be gone already. I don't knwo, but I am going to just keep on trying to get through it and we will just have to wait till the finale to find out whether or not I can accomplish it. 

Pacifica eye liner in Fringe. Didn't use this nearly as much as I could. I will be happy to move on to another eyeliner once this project is done because this really does nothing for me. Tightlining with it has been kind of pointless, but I am going to keep using it like that.  

Well there it is. I have a lot to get through in the next month. My goal is to finish 7 products total because that is half of the total amount and I will consider that a success. I really need to focus on these products over the next month and I will see some major progress I think so that even the products I am not going to finish I will have a good chunk of them used up. Any progress is good progress right?

Goals for the finale - finish: 
Revlon Honey
Trestique lip crayon
Smashbox primer
Rimmel foundation
Mary kay lip gloss

2 comments:

  1. Great progress and good luck on your next month of panning! I'm glad I came over here to check your posts out! I haven't ever followed a blog before! I would consider doing a blog but don't think I have the time to put in the attention to it with videos as well. :( - Beauty By Beautiful Disaster RN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming over! I get that, videos are time consuming in the same way that trying to get decent pictures is! I wasn't very happy with the way these ones came out but lighting hasn't been my friend this winter and I really needed to get the post up!

      Delete