Sunday, January 24, 2016

Panning my Shadows January Update and a Decision

Hello lovelies, I decided that I don't want to have monthly goals of hitting pan on specific shadows anymore. I feel like I am still limiting myself to what I can use. I like to switch my palette and shadows up usually weekly, which isn't enough time to hit pan on a shadow, but also sometimes every couple of days. What I have decided to do instead is just update you all when I do my updates for the Makeup Use Up. My goal is still 24 eyeshadows. I have hit pan on all three of the ones that were a part of my goal for this month, but I found that I didn't enjoy using them as much as I would typically because I was just trying to use them for the sake of hitting pan. This will just be one less thing to update you all on month to month because I do feel like that is filling up my posts, and I want to start posting more content than just updates.

Hope no one minds the change, but it is just what I decided needs to happen because I want to actually enjoy my eye shadows and palettes, which is why I didn't try to pan a palette to begin with. Happy panning everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment