Saturday, January 16, 2016

Ipsy Unbagging and Review - Jan 2016

Hello lovelies, I bring you all today what I got in my Ipsy bag this month as well as some mini reviews of the products. For those of you who don't know, ipsy is a monthly subscription service for $10 a month and you receive 4-5 deluxe size samples as well as some full size products. I have been getting this for a while now and I always recommend it to people who are as obsessed with getting more and more products all the time. So, without further ado I will get right into it! 
The theme of this months bag is All Eyes on You! 

Peek Natural Stain Brow Powder - I have used this a couple times and it is safe to say that I don't like it. I thought it was the brush I was using but that wasn't it, this product just isn't very pigmented. It took way too long to build up in my brows. I think when my brows are freshly done and maybe not as thick as I have them now it will be better for me. If you have a lot of gaps in your brows you would probably want to stay away from this.

Lasting Smiles Lip Balm in Peppermint - This is a good lip balm. My lips felt very moisturized and I love the mint scent. If you don't like mint you might want to stay away from this because it is a bit strong. 

Beau Gachis Paris Smudge Brush - This brush is alright. Not the softest in my opinion. It is kind of dense, but not too dense and I think that it will work nicely when you are trying to have very specific product placement in your crease. But just as a crease brush I didn't like it. 

The Balm Mr. Write Now in Jac - I like this alright. It is a lighter bronze color. It doesn't show up that great in my waterline unless I do a few passes and build it up. It is nice underneath my lower lashline though. 

Pixi by Petra eyeshadow duo in Lavender Bloom - Unfortunately I am a klutz and I dropped this. A bit of it broke but I salvaged what I could and repressed it. It still works beautifully. The colors are really pretty. The  shimmery shaded has a bronze and purple shift to it and the matte color is a really pretty lavender with pink undertones to it. I used this duo and it created a really pretty and quick look. 

So I liked 4/5 products and will continue to use them regularly. The bag is worth roughly $58, I say roughly because I couldn't figure out the price of the brow powder. Overall I am happy with what I got because I love eyeliner and brushes and lip balm. Those 3 products alone really make it worth it for me.

If you would like to sign up, and you should, you could use the following code:
https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=6iih

No comments:

Post a Comment