Saturday, January 2, 2016

One Brand Project Pan: Maybelline Intro.

Hello lovelies, well I have officially gone off the deep end and decided to do yet another project pan. I can't help it though, I am addicted to watching my progress and finishing products! Anyway, as the title claims, this is a one brand project pan. I went through my collection and tallied up to see what brand I have the most of. Maybelline won with Rimmel only a couple of products short. I went through a made a list of the products that I could choose from, and the Maybelline list seemed like it would be the more successful of the 2. 

This is going to be a smaller project (because I haven't completely lost my mind!) with only 5 products and I am giving myself 3 months to do this. Updates will be on the 6th of every month and the finale will be on the 6th of April. I am really happy about what I chose for this project so I will get right into it! 


1. Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze - This is my first color tattoo. How I not hit pan on it yet I don't know. It was pretty dried up, but I gave it a mix and it is just as creamy as the day I bought it. I haven't used this in so long and I look forward to rediscovering it! My goal is to just hit pan on it. 

2. Single Shadow in Nude Glow - This paired really well over the color tattoo. It is a really pretty peachy - rose gold shade if that makes any sense. I have a decent dip in it already, but I don't know when I will hit pan on it. 

3. Colorsensational Lipstick in 920 Nude Lust - Really nice nude shade. I chose this over one of my matte shades because I figured I could get through it faster since it is creamier. This is great for everyday wear since I have been doing the mauvy-brown thing and I'm am getting bored with that look. Sometimes I just want a nude lip.

4. Baby lips in Peach Kiss - This is my least favorite one of these because it has sparkle in it. I have a lot of product to get through and I am hoping it won't take me too long since I am working on another babylips for a different project.

5. Fit Me Concealer in Sand - I love this concealer, it is one of my favorites. I don't think this is the best shade for brightening under my eyes, so once this is done I will get it in a lighter shade. I really miss the consistency of this concealer since I have been working on the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye and that is so thick compared to this. I am ready to call it quits on that since I am not really seeing any progress and get into this instead. The colder weather is making my skin too dry to try and keep using the other one. 

I am actually really excited about this project. I feel like I had to really "shop my stash" to find these products. I haven't used them in a while, but I know I like them all. It will be interesting to see my progress knowing that I really do like all these products whereas normally I don't always get along with the majority and the reason they are in a project is so I can move them out. I also feel like I chose products that are going to work really well together, as well as with products in my other projects. 


No comments:

Post a Comment