Saturday, January 2, 2016

Project Ipsy Month 1

Hello lovelies, I have decided to go ahead and start another project pan. This one will be a project targeted specifically towards the products I have received monthly from ipsy and will last all year. I have been subscribed to ipsy since April of 2013, and I still have some products from then. This is a good way for me to kind of make sure I use those older things up and make space for the newer things I am getting since I still am subscribed. I got this idea from Christine Chantal, who I first met on instagram and she has started a Youtube channel which is really exciting so go check her out and subscribe if you are as obsessed with project panning as I am! I have 91 products and my goal is to finish or hit pan on at least 41 of the products. That will leave me with the things that are only from 2015 and on. Now you won't see me go through all the products here because I do currently have 11 or 12 of them in other project pans that I have going. I also enjoy using some on a regular basis without them being in a project, so each month I will give you the running total of ipsy products that I have moved out of my collection.

I have picked 10 products to start off with and each time I finish a product I will replace it with another, so there will always be 10 products. Without further ado, I will get right into the products! 


1. Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk - There isn't much in this sample. I have used it a few times already, and I know I don't like it at all. It leaves my skin feeling like there is a film over it and it does nothing for removing my makeup. I will be happy once this is gone! 

2. Hey Honey Take it Off - This is a peel off mask. I like doing this mask mostly because I like peeling it off. It is strangely satisfying for me. I don't think it actually does anything for me though, so I will be glad when that is gone. I have 2 maybe 3 more uses out of that.

3. NYX Blush in Desert Rose - I love this blush so hopefully I won't regret adding this in. I just want to hit pan on it. I thought adding it in early would give me more time to work on it and it is something I got in my first bag so I do really want to get more use out of it since it is older. 

4. Pop Beauty Eyeshadow trio in Naturally Bare - I want to hit pan on at least one shadow to start. I am pretty sure that I could hit pan on that first shade early on because I have a really good dip in it. I will use this all month long and see where that gets me. 

5. Noyah Lip Balm in Cherry - I like this and I keep it in my back pack. The semester starts on the 7th, so I just need to remember to use this more often or to take it out and leave it on my bedside.

6. J Cat Big Lip Pencil in Caramel Mocha - I like this, but again I have had it for way too long. I need to find where to get these because I really like the formula of this. The shade is easy and wearable so I am not too worried about having to use this.

7. Balanced Guru Balm Me Up - I am almost done with this, a little more than half way through. I like this well enough, but I will be happy once it has moved on. I am not a fan of the lemony scent that it has.

8. Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Crayon - One of my favorite products, but it came in my first ipsy bag and I am ready to just use it up. I wonder if I use it everyday how long it will take me to finish it up.

9. em michelle Waterliner in Turquoise - I like green eyeliner, so I am excited to get to use this one. I have way too many green eyeliners for someone who doesn't wear it often (I prefer blue), so I will be happy once I am down one.

10. Absolute Makeup Remover Wipes - How do I still have these?! I don't think I have even opened this package. It has 10 in there so it shouldn't be too hard to use up. I will probably use it to clean up after using that Juice Beauty cleanser. Just don't want them taking up space anymore.


So there you have it. 10 products that I would like to get through. 

Goals - Finish:
Juice Beauty Cleanser
Makeup Wipes
Hey Honey Mask
Balanced Guru body balm
Hit pan on at least one shadow


No comments:

Post a Comment