Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Finish 7 by Spring Update # 1

Hello lovelies, I bring you all today my first update for my Finish 7 by Spring project pan. While I haven't finished anything, I have made incredible progress on everything and I am confident that this will be a successful project! 


Wet n Wild Contour Palette (Hit pan on contour side) - There is a major dip going through this product now. I have been using it everyday and I am not sick of it yet, so I guess I'll just keep going. 

Wet n Wild Coverall Powder - There is pan as well as visibility of the pan underneath. I have been really enjoying this powder. I feel like I am going through it much faster than I would the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, but I like that this gives me a little added coverage and it is a good shade for me right now. At the rate that I am using this, it will definitely be done in 2 months. 

Wet n Wild Reserve Your Cabana - no pan and hardly a dip. I think when I repressed this I did it a little too well. I target my brush in the same spot everyday, but still nothing. The only product I am actually worried about.

dr. brandt Pores no more primer - Didn't make too much progress on this, but I am not worried. Once I get through my Smashbox primer for my finish 14 by Feb. 14 project this will be my main focus. 

CVS sample Brow Pencil in Brown - made pretty good progress on this. I use it everyday so that isn't too shocking. I don't know how far I will be able to take this pencil before I can't sharpen it anymore, but I will just keep using it until I do. It isn't as warm as I would like my brows to be so I really just want this out.

Maybelline Babylips in Yummy Plummy - I don't think I have ever made such little progress on a babylips before. I am not worried though. I actually really like the color of this one and am considering repurchasing once I am done with it even though I said I wouldn't purchase anymore of them. The color of this just works really well with the natural color of my lips.

Rimmel East End Snob lip liner - I decided that the Revlon eye liner was just a bad idea so I switched it out for this. This is a really creamy pencil so I am not too worried about finishing it. I mean look at the progress I have made in 2 weeks alone. These pencils are too creamy for my personal preference unless I am using it with a matte lipstick, which I don't wear often. I am not the biggest fan of this color so I do want this lip liner out of my collection. 

So I think I have made decent progress on everything. By next update I would have really liked to have hit pan on the contour powder and to have half of that coverall powder finished. Happy Panning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment