Saturday, January 2, 2016

Daily Post Jan. 2

What were your best and worst subjects in college?

I have taken what feels like hundreds of college courses and well there are still quite a few I still have to take. However, there are a few that have stood out for me. The worst subject was by far history. Anything related to history. I don't know if it was my professor or the fact that I am genuinely just not interested, but that was a really rough course for me. There have also been history related courses in general that I just wasn't into. I feel like I just can't get into it the way I would like to.

On a brighter note, my best subject is English. This isn't all that surprising if you have known me for any period of time. I could have an endless amount of work in those classes and it won' actually feel like work because I enjoy them so much! I have had so many English classes because I was an English major (before I decided to go ahead and have a science minor) and I took many English classes. Literature classes where we have picked apart books has been fun in the past, but by far the class that will always probably stand out for me is a Writing class I took. In fact, when I decided to do a post a day, it was that class that I thought of.

No comments:

Post a Comment