Friday, January 1, 2016

Dec. 2015 Empties - Hits and Misses

Hello lovelies, I have today my empties from the month of December.


Maybelline Clean Express Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover. This was my second one of these I believe, and I won't be repurchasing. I have a different eye remover to get through, but I don't really use them that often to be honest. If I am playing with makeup and I do something really dramatic, then I use it, but I dno't like to reach for the extra step. I typically wash my face in the shower and that gets rid of everything. I don't wear waterproof makeup either so I don't really need a product like this.

Avene Thermal Spring Water. This is something that I got in ipsy. I have a backup of this, but I think this one got really old because it started to smell like the can if that makes sense. I didn't feel comfortable using this on my face anymore. I prefer other sprays over this because it comes out pretty strong. Wouldn't repurchase.

Loreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions. I love this mascara and already have 2 backups. It makes my lashes literally look like falsies, to the point I have actually been asked if they were my real lashes more than once! Will repurchase forever...my only problem with this is that it flaked a bit, but I put up with that for the effect it gives my lashes.

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara wand. I used this to comb through my brows because I feel like it is the perfect size for that, however the brow pencil I have been using is way too creamy and the wand keeps getting gunked up. I have cleaned it enough and I got a spooly and eye brow brush in my ipsy this month so it is time to retire this.


Skyn Iceland Eye Gels. I put these in the fridge before I used them because I heard that helps. However, I didn't really feel like these did much. I have another set so I will have to test it out again I guess. 

Eco-Beauty good day, day moisturizer. This was nice, kind of smelled like fresh cucumbers. I loved that even though it was a foil packet, it came with a twist cap and was actually a larger size. I used this for a while before I finished it. Nothing incredible though, so I won't be repurchasing. 

Equate Makeup Remover Wipes. Nothing new here, I will repurchase these because they are a great value. I use these to wipe down my desk, to remove swatches, to clean my hands if I get makeup all over them. I just wish the packaging was better because the last few dried out because I had completely ripped off the cover by accident. 


Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash. By far my favorite cleanser. I especially like it to take off my makeup. My skin looks its best when I use this. I have a few other cleansers to get through, but once I do I will definitely be repurchasing! 

epice Purifying Exfoliant. This worked well enough. I felt like the little particles in this were too harsh though, like they were cutting my skin. Won't purchase.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Cleanser. This was nice, not a big enough sample for me to know how well it worked because I left it in the shower and someone used it all up. I only used it twice, but I do have another sample like this so I will have to test it out again...maybe just not leave it in the shower haha!

I feel like I finished up a decent amount of products this month. I hope that 2016 continues this way but with more makeup involved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment