Friday, January 1, 2016

Shadow Panning Pandemonium Jan. Goals

Hello lovelies, I decided that I will post the shadows I want to hit pan on monthly, so in the beginning of the month I will post my goals and at the end I will post whether or not I actually hit pan on them. I will probably start posting my goals and updates on the same post so that I am not wasting everyone's time to have to check back again the next day. 

I chose 3 shadows this month, 2 of which are actually in a project pan and I want to get a move on them. 


First is the Wet n Wild single in Brulee I believe. I have this in my z-palette so it is always pretty readily available for me to use. I use this to set any primer or base that I have put down. It is also a great browbone highlight shade. 

Second is Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes the Shadow in Champagne. This is my favorite rose-gold all over the lid shade. Also a really gorgeous inner corner highlight when I am doing a matte eye but still want some sparkle.

Last is the peachy shade (#6) from the Hard Candy Birthday Suit palette. It is such a great shade for going through the crease. I like having something warm there and this is perfect for that.Very easy shade and pairs well with the other 2 shadows.

I have pretty good dips in all of these and I am not too worried about hitting pan, however I have never really done this before so I am hoping it is as easy as I think it is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment