Saturday, October 10, 2015

Project Pan Roulette

Hello lovelies, so I decided that I would do yet another project pan. I am really enjoying doing these and seeing that I am actually using products and not just letting them go to waste by sitting in my collection. This time I decided to go with a project pan roulette. I like the idea that I don't really know what I am going to have to finish up. 

Here is a list that I put on little pieces of paper and chose from a hat. Some I was excited about choosing because I knew right away what I was going to use, others were a little more difficult. 

1. An Item of your choice
2. A product you are loving
3. something fun
4. a product from a palette
5.  a cream product
6. a deluxe sized item
7. a bronzer
8. a blush
9. a product you regret buying
10. a product you have a love/hate relationship with
11. something you already hit pan on
12. an item in a color you don't normally wear
13. a loose powder product
14. a new item in your collection
15. on of the oldest items in your collection
16. an item that was a gift
17. an item with beautiful packaging
18. one of your most expensive items
19. one of your cheapest items
20. a drugstore item
21. a lip product
22. an item from your favorite brand


I decided to choose 12 different categories and as soon as I finish 10 of the 12 products, I would consider that a win and the project will be over. As of right now I am not sure whether I want to give myself a time limit or not because I think I may be starting another seasonal challenge. I will let you guys know once I do my first update. On to the things I pulled!

1. Loose powder product: NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder. Completely freaked out when I chose this because they are not the easiest thing to finish, but I think I can get through it.

2. One of the oldest: Artistry Light Up Lip Gloss in Champagne. I need to move this out of my collection because it really is one of my oldest and I don't wear it nearly enough.

3. Blush: Wet n Wild blush in Heather Silk. My goal is to just hit pan on this. Figured I would pick a blush that I wouldn't mind wearing in Autumn and into Winter. 

4. Product I regret buying: Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm. I got this when Ulta had it for 50% off, so I only paid $17 for it, but I never reach for it because it has next to no coverage whatsoever. Could have gotten other things with that money that wouldn't have just sat in my collection the way this has. 

5. Beautiful Packaging: Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Love Craft. This was a point perk on Sephora, I love the packaging on this. Also the only other things in my collection that have beautiful packaging are palettes and I didn't want to include any of them.

6. Product I am Loving: Jordana Easy Liner for Lips in Rock n' Rose. I am obsessed with this lip liner. I use it everyday because it is my perfect nude. My favorite lip liner of all time!

7. New Item: Stila Stay All Day concealer. I got this on Hautelook but haven't done more than just swatch it because I have been trying to use up other concealers. 

8. Cheapest Item: ELF Instant Lift Brow Pencil. Haven't even used this yet since I am using up another brow product, but look forward to trying it out. If it does work out well that would be exciting since it is only a couple of dollars!

9. Cream Product: NYC City Proof 24 Hr Eye Primer. Debated whether I should have this here or under product I regret buying. I like using the maybelline color tattoos to enhance the eyeshadow I put over it, so I don't know what I was thinking when I bought this honestly. I look forward to moving it out of my collection though.

10. Drugstore Item: ELF Mist and Set. I enjoy using this product in my day to day routine as it is, so I thought why not just add in something I won't get bored with using. 

11. Lip Product: Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready. This is a deluxe sized sample lipstick I got in ipsy, I have had it for too long and haven't worn it, but it being in a project will basically force me to use it. 

12. Item of my choice: NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny. I have had this for so long and would feel guilty using another one while this is just sitting in my collection. I am just aiming to use this until it hits pan to count it completed.

So there is the list. If you have made it to the end of this post I applaud you. Again the goal is to finish 10 of the 12 items. I'll write to you all with another update soon!


1 comment: