Monday, October 12, 2015

Love to Project Pan!! Finish 14 by Feb. 14

Hello lovelies, well I guess you can tell by the title of this post that I am joining yet another seasonal project pan. This one was created by Kristen Kay and GlamourWithGrace on youtube. I am really excited to be doing this and there are a lot of products so I will just get right into it!


So here they are. My 14 products....well 15 since I am counting 2 as one. I just realized that the paper got a bit cut off on the bottom, but those initial lines don't matter until they are in comparison to the next update, sorry about that though. I think I will post a picture of just the paper over on my instagram: subtlebeauty27blog so go follow me there for clearer pictures!

1. Revlon - Kissable Balm Stain in Honey. I am sure you all know what this cult favorite looks like. Mine is pretty old and all of the label on the packaging has rubbed off. I love this color, but am ready to start moving things out of my collection. This will probably be something I repurchase though!

2. Smashbox - Photo Finish Primer and Benefit - Porefessional. These are both such small sample sizes that I decided that I would consider the 2 of them together as one product. The photo finish is basically unused so you can't even see the line I drew on it. I couldn't figure out where I was with the porefessional, but I have used it far more than the other one. It shouldn't take me long to finish it up. I just want to make sure I use it before it goes bad!

3. Rimmel - Stay Matte Mouse Foundation. I like this product alright, I probably won't repurchase it once I am done. It feels heavy on my skin and can cling to dry patches. 

4. The Balm - Nude Dude single shadow in Flirty. I love this as an all-over shadow. I love this shadow a lot, but it is taking up space and I just got the entire palette in a Hautelook order today, so I just want to use this up. Also I feel like it is a great color for Autumn/Winter.

5. It Cosmetics - Bye Bye Undereye. I have had this little sample in my collection for too long and I don't really care for it. I just want to move it out. 

6. Benefit - Watts Up. Love this product, but I hardly use it and I don't know why. It is absolutely beautiful, and I want to use it before it goes bad. I also have it in a little pot from last Christmas when I bought the blush palette. It is a shame to just let them go to waste by drying up in my drawers.

7. Noyah - lipstick in Desert Rose. This isn't too old, but I probably won't use it unless it is in a project because it isn't a color that I gravitate to very much. I want to just get it out of my collection. 

8. Mary Kay - Nourishine lip gloss in au Naturel. I love the look of this lip gloss. I want to use it before it goes bad though and again the only way that will happen is if it is in a project. I'm not sure if I would repurchase it when I am done only because I don't wear lip glosses very often and I just don't want them cluttering my collection anymore. 

9. Maybelline - Babylips in Grape Vine. Another baby lips to move out. This is basically brand new and that is because it is my second tube of it. The first chapstick I ever finished was the one in this shade. It gives a nice wash of purple on the lips, a wearable purple for me. It is probably the only baby lips that I would consider ever purchasing again. 

10. Bare Minerals - 5 in 1 base. I have used this a couple of times and it is a nice base. I don't know that I would buy a full size once this is out though. 

11. Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Brightener. I like this concealer and will definitely be repurchasing, however I don't think I will get it in the brightener again. It is an almost white because of how bright it is. I have to wear it underneath my foundation so that it doesn't look so stark. 

12. tre'stique - Mini-Matte lip crayon in Nantucket Nude. Another product I wouldn't use unless it was in a project. 

13. Rimmel - Scandaleyes in Nude. I had this in a previous project and clearly I didn't finish it up. I have about 4 months this time around and I think that will be enough time to finish it up though. I do already have a backup of this since I love it so much, I thought it would be a good idea to add a product that I am already using every day regardless of if it is in a project or not. 

14. Pacifica - eyeliner in Fringe. I have had this in my collection for a while. I thought it would be a good idea to add it since I have only used it a couple of times. Also I want something that isn't black right now. 

So there are my 14 things that I need to finish by February 14, 2016. I think I can actually do this if I put my mind to it. I am only really worried about the Watts Up because it is such an amazing product that I don't need much. I will try to get creative with it though! Let me know if you are going to join in on the joy that is another project pan. Also, don't forget to check out the 2 youtubers I mentioned earlier, they are amazing at juggling multiple project pans and it is always encouraging to see someone else's progress as motivation!

Okay, so I completely spaced and forgot to pull out my eye shadow in Flirty from The Balm. Here is a picture of it. It has some use so I am not too worried about using it up. 


1 comment:

  1. I recently bought the "light" shade of the Age Rewind concealer and it's a nice color (not to light/bright). I'm glad I didnt go with the brightener shade. Loved the items you picked and so glad you're doing this challenge

    ReplyDelete