Sunday, October 11, 2015

Too Faced Stardust by Vegas Nay Palette Review

Hello my lovelies, I am extremely excited to bring for you all today a review of this gorgeous and limited edition palette. I finally decided to get this and I couldn't be more happy with my decision. It is such a beautiful palette with amazing shadows and other extra goodies! The shadows are amazingly pigmented and blendable, easy for me to work with even though I am not the greatest at smoky eyes. 





The palette comes with 12 large shadows. Finishes are matte and shimmer. I got the descriptions of the colors from Ulta's website. 



First 6 Shadows
Chandelier: matte cream
Millennial: matte warm medium brown
Girl's Night: matte deep warm brown
#selfie: cream white with slight silver shimmer
Showgirl: bronzed pearl
Jackpot: brown with gold shimmer

My favorites from these are Millennial and Showgirl. You'll see in the swatches how beautiful these shades are. I was underwhelmed a bit by Chandelier on first swatch, but it applies well to the brow bone.



Left to right: chandelier, millennial, girl's night, #selfie, showgirl, jackpot
Last 6 shadows



Pink Pearl: pearl cool light pink
The Strip: silvered mauve
Follow Me: vibrant blue sparkle with blue shimmer
Double Tap: deep red brown with violet sparkle
Golden Nugget: gold foiled coppery shimmer
Sin City: matte black

Double Tap and Golden Nugget are definitely winners for me with these 6. Sin City wasn't the blackest in my opinion, but I don't black that often so I don't mind that. Also, Follow Me gorgeous and you can kind of see it in the swatch that it has a bit of a dual chrome finish. I didn't think I would like it nearly as much as I do. I can't wait to do some looks with it.

Left to right: pink pearl, the strip, follow me, double tap, golden nugget, sin city



The set also came with a deluxe glamour dust glitter pigment in Nude Beam, a deluxe Better Than Sex mascara, a deluxe Shadow Insurance eye shadow primer, and 6 glamour guides. I am just as excited about all of these extras as I am about the shadows. I haven't tried any of the makeup items, but I have heard great reviews on all of them. I don't want to open any since I am trying to finish off some older things. I have tried 2 of the looks from the glamour guide cards, they are easy to follow and I was happy with the way the looks came out.


No comments:

Post a Comment