Friday, January 1, 2016

15 Things From 2015

1. I have been reading a great deal more. Didn't reach my goal of 24 books, but I did get to read 12 of them which is more than I am sure that I read in the year before.

2. I've finally passed the entrance test for the College of Education. That much closer to being a teacher.

3. I got a planner and realized that no matter how much I try, I really can't live by a book. However, I like seeing everything in list form and on my calendar. I'm only slightly OCD.

4. Finally gave reading science fiction and fantasy books a read, learned that I actually enjoy reading them.

5. I learned that I need to let things go and allow them to happen as they will. I can't control everything.

6. I have a very snarky and sarcastic (sometimes hurtful) sense of humor, and the people that love me the most put up with it.

7. I have another niece; who I love even though I have never met her. Next year will bring another niece and nephew inshallah.

8. Religion above all else. Really helps you get through times that there seems to be no end to. It is the light at the end of the tunnel if you will.

9. I get a thrill when things come in the mail. Specifically packages. I like to buy gifts for myself.

10. I enjoy taking care of others. Returning all the love that was given to me throughout my 22 years of life.

11. My makeup desk is my sanctuary.

12. Reading Harry Potter and then watching the movies is incredibly frustrating. They cut out way too much!

13. Having good friends that you can count on is kind of awesome.

14. I hold on to some useless things...I am never going to look at those notes from 2012 again, why do I still have them?!?!

15. Cluttered space = cluttered mind. Need to remember to keep things clean and simple sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment