Friday, February 5, 2016

Finish 5 by Cinco De Mayo Intro.

Hello lovelies, let me start by saying that I am sorry for being so gone off the grid for about a week and a half there. School and work and home life have been a bit crazy and I needed to get those things under control before attempting to look like I have my life put together online for you all. 

Anyway, I decided to go ahead and start what I think may be my last seasonal project pan for a while unless there is one that ends before June. I will be finishing up one other project (Finish 14 by Feb. 14) very shortly and thought that this would be a good one to start. 


1. I have 2 eye shadows that I am going to count as one product in here and the goal is to hit pan. The first is the Tarte eye shadow in Macarons for you from the Away Oui Go palette that was the holiday set from 2014.  I really want to start working through these since they are older, but they are also really pretty. The second shadow I want to hit pan on is the browbone shade in the Sweet as Candy trio from Wet n Wild, It is pretty used and broken up so I don't think that will be too hard to hit pan on,

2. Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Rock n Rose - This doesn't have too much product in it so I am not too worried about finishing it up, but I am working on another liner for a different project so I don't know how fast the progress will be on this one. 

3. Garnier BB Cream - I have had this for too long and it needs to be moved out. Having it in a project always helps motivate me to really focus on this and not go into all the foundations and bb creams that I would prefer to be trying out. I do like this product though so I am not too bothered by having it in this project. 

4. Rimmel Scandaleyes in Black - This is the second time I have this in a project, but I missed using black eyeliner in my tightline. I have been using a brown one and it really isn't the same honestly. I want this one out so I can use other black eyeliners though because I am not too crazy about this one in particular as it transfers to my waterline.

5. Icing Plumping Lip Gloss - I made it my goal to really start moving my lip glosses out of my collection and I feel like this will be an easy one to get rid of, It is clear so it will go with everything, It doesn't really plump up my lips though. Like it doesn't have that tingling feel that plumping lip glosses have. I am actually grateful for that though so that I can get through it easier. It is basically brand new, I only used it once. 


No comments:

Post a Comment