Sunday, February 21, 2016

Finish 7 by Spring Update #2

Hello lovelies, time for my second update for my Finish 7 by Spring project pan. I am happy to say that I have reached my goal on 2 out of my 7 products. I'll get right into it! 





I have hit pan on the contour color in the Wet n Wild Contour palette and in the Wet n Wild Reserve Your Cabana "bronzer". I plan on continuing to use these over the next month to see how much bigger the pans can get, but for the purposes of the project, they are done! 



Wet n Wild - Coverall Powder - My pan is growing and growing every day! I don't think I will have too much trouble finishing this up for next month, but I may have product around the rim of the pan. I hope I can get through it all though. I don't plan on repressing it since it is such an inexpensive product.

Dr. Brandt Pores no More Primer - I think I have less in this tube than I think I do. I really can't wait to get through this because I don't really like it. I don't know why people have been obsessing over this lately, but it really isn't for me.

CVS Brow Pencil sample in Brown - This is the one product that I am sure I won't get through. It is alright and I will continue working on it.

Maybelline Babylips in Yummy Plummy - I made the mistake of throwing this in my purse, and I didn't get much use out of it. I have it on my desk now though so I am sure I can get it really close to being done of not actually finishing it in the next month.

Rimmel East End Snob lip liner - I have just the littlest bit of this left. I have no doubt that I will get through this without a problem. I just need to make sure I am actually using it and not straying to my other lip liners like I have been. 


Overall, I think I can finish 6 out of the 7 products that I chose out. That would be really exciting for me since it would be my most successful project that I have done so far! Happy panning lovelies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment