Saturday, February 27, 2016

Project 15 Pan Round 2 Intro

Hello lovelies, here is the promised part 2 of my Project 15 Pan. I want to get through 5 of these and then I will switch it up again. I'll just get right into it. Like last time I split the products between makeup and skin/hair care products. 


ELF Lip Exfoliator - I really need to get through this. I am not too big a fan of it, so I want it out of my collection. I prefer to just make my own lip scrub.

Lather Ultra Light Face Lotion - I picked this up thinking it would be a full bottle but when I held it up to the light it is only half full. I really want to start getting through all my sample products like this and I feel without project I wouldn't do it. 

Nuxe Reve de Miel - This is a gel makeup remover cleanser. I am excited to give this a try, but I hope it doesn't break me out. 

Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub - I kept this product in from the last round. 

Mary Kay Botanical Effects Toner - I have had this for way too long and I need to try and get some more use out of it. 

Doo Gro Mega Thick Growth Oil - I just really want this out of my collection. The bottle is really sticky feeling and I can't get it cleaned. Plus oils make me nervous when I just leave them in a drawer. 

Mario Badescue Facial Spray - I just ordered a new one of these and since it is starting to warm up I think I can get through this a bit quicker. Also like I said before, I like to use this to prep my face for my makeup.

Bath and Body Work Intense Moisture Body Butter in Warm Vanilla Sugar - I have had this for way too long and I really need to get it out. I love the smell of this and it lasts so long on my skin. I can only use it at night though because it is really thick. I want to use it while it is still a bit cold because there is no way I could comfortably use this in the summer, especially because the scent makes it feel like winter.




NYC City Proof 24 hr eye primer - I want to try to get some more use out of it and I already had it pulled out into my rotation so I thought why not. It works well enough, but it is broken so I want to use it before it pops out and I lose it! 

Elf Lip exfoliator - I don't have too much as you can see from the marking.

CVS Brow Pencil in Taupe - another roll over product.

Essence Lip Liner in In the Nude - I am not the biggest fan of this pencil. I think I need to get more use out of it to really know though.


Tarte eye shadow in art in Montmartre - The goal is to hit pan on this. You can't really tell from the picture, but I am close. I have been loving this all over the lid and blended into the crease. This shouldn't be too hard to hit my goal on because I am pretty sure that it is my favorite shadow of all time.

NYC BB Creme Instant Matte - I have been using this with my Garnier BB cream because that one is too dark and can get a bit greasy. This tones down the color and actually helps with mattifying. 

Jouer cream highlighter in Tiare - This is such a pretty highlighter and I have neglected it. The goal is to actually finish this whole thing up, but I have no idea how much product is in here. Hopefully I can say that I actually finished a highlighter by the end of the year! 

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze - I really want to finish this up. I made it really far with the last project this was in. I am starting at the red line.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Brightener - Anotehr one that I want out of my collection. Once it gets to be Summer I will be too dark for this and I don't want to have so little left until next winter. 

16 products to work on. I will be getting through these relatively easy I think since I actually like a lot of these. Also they aren't too big of samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment