Friday, February 12, 2016

Project 15 Pan Update #1 (Meant to be up on the 25th)

**Disclaimer: This should have gone up on the 25th of last month, the photos were taking then.**

Hello lovelies, I have an update on my Project 15 Pan. For those of you who do not know, I am working to finish 15 of the 17 items I have picked and once I do that I will reward myself with a 3-month subscription to Boxycharm. This project has a mix of makeup, skin care, and hair care. Lets get right into the products I have finished up or made it to my goal on!


I hit pan on all three of the shadows that I wanted to hit pan on! 

Wet n Wild in Brulee - I used this to set my eye shadow primer. It doesn't change the color much and is a nice browbone highlight shade for me, so that is how i got through it pretty quick. The pan is actually even bigger now.

Elizabeth Mott in Champagne - Gorgeous all over the lid shade as well as inner corner highlight. It is a rose gold kind of shadow.

Colour Pop in Hanky Panky - I hadn't expected to hit pan so quickly. I had heard that the pans were pretty shallow, but I guess you get what you pay for and they aren't too expensive. I wouldn't repurchase one of these matte ones again though. I don't feel like it is worth it since I end up just using it kind of like a base for my transition shade.


Now for the products that I still have remaining. 
ELF Brush Cleaner - You can't see the mark but it hasn't moved much anyway. I need to remember to use this a little bit more. 

Simple Micellar Water - I've been working through this at a decent pace. I don't use it to remove my makeup so it may take me longer to get through since it isn't an everyday use type of thing. 

Doo Gro Mega Thick Growth Oil - I used this twice and got through a good amount of product. I never actually have time to put this in my hair so again it might be a slow moving product.

Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria roller ball - I am not a fan of this so I have made the tiniest progress. I am thinking about just decluttering it and counting it as one more product finished.

Mario Bedescu Facial Spray - I got through a lot of this simply because I was using it to wake myself up. I needed to get used to waking up early again before the semester started and spraying yourself in the face does the trick. I don't think I will have as much progress next time, but I am happy I got through as much as I did already.

Soap and GLory Hand Food - I miss-marked this because I am actually far lower than this, there is just a massive air bubble in there. It is starting to smell off and I really need to get through this.

Garnier Black Head Eliminating Scrub - I used a decent amount of this. I like it well enough so I am in no rush to get through it.

Be Fine Daily Moisturizer - This is the most liquidy moisturizer I have ever used. Its alright, but I just want to be done with it.

Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair deep conditioner mask - I wish I had more time to actually put this in my hair. It smells so good and makes my hair feel really nice.


Wet n Wild Contour Palette pan highlight shade - This powder is not going anywhere. I use it everyday to set my concealer, but the product just won't budge. I can sort of see the pan shape underneath, but that is the same for the contour side and it has been that way for a while.

Covergirl lipstick in Rush - Haven't gotten much use out of this this month, but I hope to use it more in February when I am done with a couple of lip products for my Finish 14 by Feb 14. 

CVS Brow Pencil Sample in Taupe - I use this in the first third of my brow because it is too light otherwise. It may take a little longer to use because of that.

Evelyn Iona cream blush in Ash - You can't tell, but I have made the tiniest bit of progress with this. It is going to take forever to get through because you don't need much of it. Also I keep forgetting to put it on before my face powder. When I do though it makes my blush last all day.

Not pictured Elf Blushed/ Bronzed duo that I had meant to finish the blush in. I have decided to get rid of this product. I am tossing it out because I don't feel comfortable using something so old on my skin, and it really wasn't all that expensive so I don't feel guilty about it. I had initially intended to swap it out for the Kat Von D lipstick in Lovecraft, but have since changed my mind. Because I am getting rid of it out of my collection that seems reasonable enough to count it as a product finished for this project. 


Well there is my progress after one month of use. I am excited to see what else I can finish in the next month and hopefully I will have that update up actually on time! 4 out of my goal for 15, well on my way to 3 months of Boxy Charm! 

2 comments:

  1. The fact that you can see some sort of dip and Lal most pan in the wet n Wild contour palette is amazing. It's such a good palette. You've done very well. If you haven't tried the sparkly Colourpop shadows you should. They are beautiful and what made me fall in love with the brand in the first place. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have one in Amaze I think its called, but I get a lot of fallout every time I wear it so I don't find myself reaching for it often. It is just a lot of glitter on my face randomly throughout the day. I would like to try more of them though.

      Delete