Saturday, February 6, 2016

Sometimes I Make Impulsive Decisions...

Hello lovelies.....well I jut made the decision to combine my blogs. I felt like I was putting more effort into one over the other, and well if they are in the same place it would just be easier to control and manage all of my posting. To be quite honest, I don't really care if people will get upset or stop following me because they only followed me for the specific topics that were on my blogs separately. I love books and I love beauty and I wanted them to be in the same place. The posts from my other blog have all been imported into this one thanks to this post here and it really wasn't hard. They still appear with their original dates on them. Anyway I hope that this is something that will appeal to more than just me because I want this to still be a place where beauty and books are celebrated along with some of my random thoughts as well.

Hope you all have a good night and I look forward to putting more content up that will really represent me as an individual who sees things not in small sections all neat and orderly, but as a huge mess of things. I say that looking at my desk that has 2 books that I'm currently reading as well as my makeup.

P.S. If you were following my "daily journal" posts then you must have realized by now that they are not daily, but I will try to do at least 5 per month. But with all the other posts I don't think that will be too much of an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment