Thursday, February 25, 2016

Project 15 Pan Update # 2

Hello lovelies, I have my second update for my project 15 pan. I have managed to finish 2 more products, and I know that in a couple of weeks I will be done with a few more of them, however I have decided that I am going to start up with new products. I will speak more about that when I post it up. As for right now I want to get into all the products I have here.

I finished the Simple Micellar Water and I decided to get rid of the roller ball of the Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria. I am not such a huge fan of the scent on either one of these products. 


Soap and GLory Hand Food - I am really having to squeeze to get the product out of this. I will be really happy when I am done with it because I don't like that it doesn't smell the way that it originally did anymore. However my hands are always really soft! 

Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub - I have been really enjoying using this. I don't know that it really does much for my skin, but it is more along the experience of using it. Not many of my exfoliators tend to foam up a bit like a cleanser. 

Be Fine Daily Moisturizer - I am so close to finishing this up! I like the sunscreen smell that it has, is that weird? It isn't an exceptional moisturizer so I don't know that once I finish it I will try a find it to purchase a full size of it. 

Doo Gro Mega Thick Growth Oil - I only used this once. I really need to just buckle down and get through it. Once less thing cluttering up my space you know?

Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair - This would have been done and over with, but I couldn't wait to get into the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle that people rave about and so this got pushed to the side. I will get through it though since it only has about one maybe 2 uses left in it. Also I really like the smell of this.

Mario Badescu Facial Spray - It has been actually cold here and so using this is asking for my face to freeze over. I love this facial spray though so there really is no rush to get through it. I like to use it when I am prepping my skin for makeup.


ELF Brush Cleaner - I barely used this. I have so many brushes at this point I just put the dirty ones in the to be washed pile and call it a day. I prefer to deep clean them over something like this.

Evelyn Iona Cream Blush in Ash - This is really pretty either on its own or with a blush topped over it. It lasts all day on my cheeks. That is one of the reasons I am willing to have the added step of a cream blush. 

CVS Brow Pencil in Taupe - I used more of this in the past month than I did in the first one. I realized I really can't leave the house unless my brows are on. I like the look this gives my brows, the blonder look.

Covergirl lipstick in Rush - still working through this. 

Wet n Wild Contour Palette (goal hit pan on highlight shade) - the smallest fleck of pan. I like using this to set my concealer or on top of the powder after I set my concealer because it gives it a brighter effect. Sometimes when I'm feeling a bit fancy I use it to clean up my contour, but that's not too often. I will repurchase this palette a hundred times over because of how much I like it. 


So, there is my update on how I did on this project thus far. It has been a couple of months now with this project, and I am ready for a new round of products. I have finished 6 products in total from my original list, which I am going to only count as 5 since 2 of them I just chose to get rid of them. While I will pull some items from this project into the next one, I will definitely be trading others out. I need to make better choices on my makeup because for this project the goals were a lot of hitting pan and not actually finishing anything up. This is something that I am definitely going to consider when I choose my new products. I am not sure yet whether it will be another 15 pan or if I should switch it up to 10 because that is all I need to finish before I meet my goal and allow myself to get 3 months of boxycharm. I do know that once I finish another 5 products from that list I will trade up the products again. You should all see that post real soon, meaning hopefully within the next day or so! 

No comments:

Post a Comment