Monday, February 15, 2016

One Brand Project Pan - Maybelline Update #1

Hello lovelies, here is yet another overdue update on one of my project pans that I currently have going on. This is a one brand project pan that I chose Maybelline for since I have the most products from them and it offered a good variety of products. 

What I have finished:


My goal for this was to hit pan on the Nude Glow shadow and I did just that. I kept at it till it was a decent sized pan, it is enough for me anyway. This is a really pretty peachy, rose gold type of shade. When I wanted to make sure the pan was a little bit bigger before I took the picture I actually used this as a highlight on my cheek bones. It turned out really pretty and I can imagine going back to that in the summer when my skin is a bit tanner. 



Fit Me concealer - I didn't mark this right when I first started and I didn't realize it until I actually had it standing up straight and I could see through all the sides that I could. I won't be surprised if this is gone on the next update because I have to dip back into the product underneath each eye and on my face whereas before I could cover everything without having to do so. I forgot how much I love this concealer and how lightweight it feels underneath my eyes.

Color Sensational lipstick in Nude Lust - I need to try to use this more often because I don't feel like I reached for it as much as I should have. Hopefully there will be more progress on it for the next update.

Babylips in Peach Kiss - Definitely didn't get through as much of this as I thought I would have. I am going to make it the only lip balm I focus on while I am at home, but the problem with this one is that it isn't very moisturizing and because it has sparkle in it there is always some left on my lips. I'll keep trudging on though.

Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze - I only used this once or twice since the intro since I was focusing on another for my Finish 14 by Fab. 14 project pan in Barely Branded, but I am excited to get back into it. This is my favorite color tattoo and I love that this is really easy to use on its own if I don't have time to actually do much else with my eye makeup. Remember my goal is to only hit pan with this. 

There you have it. This is a small project and I like that it is kind of low stress with the products since I do actually enjoy using all of these. I did put myself on a time limit and I am questioning whether I will get the lip stick done in that time, but I am not too worried about it. 

Goals for the next update:
Finish Fit Me concealer
Hit pan in Bad to the Bronze. 

No comments:

Post a Comment