Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Mini Madness

Hello lovelies, I was watching youtube videos today...you know, like I do all day, everyday...and I saw that one of the project panners that I love to watch, Lauren Mae Beauty, posted a video called March Mini Madness Intro. She got this idea to use 32 samples products from Lindsey Zal's video here. Go ahead and give it a watch if you would like. Essentially the goal of this little mini project is to use as many samples as you can in a month but the final goal is 32. I thought this would be a good idea for me since I wasn't really into the 365 Days of Samples that has been circulating instagram and now youtube. Anyway there are a lot of products to list so I will get right into it! 


1. Prada Candy Perfume - I love the scent of this, but I need to start using up my perfume samples.

2. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream 

3 - 5. Skin + Pharmacy Glycolic Peel Pad - I don't know whats in here, but I am excited to try them.

6. Ahava Mineral Hand Cream

7. Sephora Day and Night Cream

8. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask - I have 3 samples of this in there and I am excited to see if this is as good as people say.

9 - 10. Clinique 3 Step: Cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize.

11. Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer

12. Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo - Already have some good use in this.

13. Dove Oxygen Moisture Conditioner - Same here.

14. Sisley - Black Rose Cream Mask - I have had this for way too long and need to just use it already.

15. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Cleanser - I have used a sample of this before and I remember liking it, so I will be happy to use this. 


16 - 17. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Makeup Stick - I want these out because they are some big samples. I won't even use all the shades in there since some of them are too dark.

18. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer

19. Urban Decay Sheer Liar lipstick sample 

20. Urban Decay Failbait lipgloss sample

21. Urban Decay Matte Stark Naked lipstick sample - I count all three of these UD samples in my inventory (for some very insane reason) and I want them out because they should not count.

22. Smashbox Photofinish Primer - I have so little of this left because it was in a past project pan, so hopefully I can get this out of my inventory as well.

23. Benefit Porefessional - Another sample that takes up too much space. 

24 - 26. Almay Smart Shade 

27 - 28. Laneige BB Cushion - Kind of excited to give this whole cushion trend a try! 

29. Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer - I don't know if all four of these shades will work for me, but I would like to see if this stuff is any good since tarte is always doing random sales and I could know if I would want to purchase this next time around.

30. Hourglass Immaculate Foundation - I have 3 of these little packets. They're all in the shade Nude and I don't know what that looks like. I feel like it may come out too dark. I'll just have to try it on a day when I am not doing too much.

31. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo - Another huge sample that I want gone. Also I want to see what all the hype is about.

32. Becca Under Eye Brightening Correcter - I can only use the brightener shade in this, so I want it out of my collection. No sense in having it around taking up space right?

So, there is the 32 samples that I would like to move out of my collection. As I mentioned after some of the products, I count them as part of my inventory. Especially if it is something that I can get more than one use out of. I am worried about some of this stuff going bad before I actually get to use it and well there is no sense in wasting product. I am excited to give the Urban Decay lipsticks a try since I have heard some mixed reviews about them, same goes for the Bite Agave lip mask. I will do an update about half way through the month.

Side note - Sorry for the terrible photos. I wanted to get this up as soon as I saw the video, but I was in class all morning and the small hour I had before work I used to watch the video, choose to join in, and then choose the products. The lighting would have been terrible regardless because we got hit with what is hopefully our last snow fall this winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment