Saturday, March 12, 2016

One Brand Project Pan - Maybelline Update #2

Hello lovelies, I have an update on my one brand project pan that I have been doing. For this project I chose 5 products to work on and I already hit one of my goals at the last update. This time around I hit my goal for another product.


Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze - I hit pan on it. That was my goal and I have only used it a couple of times since. I am not too worried about getting this one of my cream shadows done this year, so it is going to be one the side for a while I think. Once I get through my other bronze colored cream shadow though this will definitely be the only one I use. 


Color Sensational lipstick in Nude Lust - I haven't been reaching for this all that much lately. I can't wear it on its own unless I wear it really sheerly because it just doesn't look the best with my skin tone. It is a nice center lip color though to add some dimension to the lips. I also really like it on top of really matte lipsticks because it brings some moisture back to my lips.

Fit Me concealer - I use this every single day. I don't understand how I am not done with it yet. I decided that I am not going to take out the stopper only because this isn't as great a color for me as it used to be and it isn't an expensive product so I am not missing out on much. Anyway I know that if I pull that stopper out I will be using this easily for another month or two and I really want to move on to something else at this point.

Babylips in Just Peachy - Haven't used this one much since I am focusing on the one I have to finish for Spring. Once I get through that one though I will definitely be giving this one my all. Once I get through the 2 in my projects I will only have one more of these babylips to get through....there is an end in sight.

So I said I will be only taking this project until April 10th and that means only one more month. I think I can finish the babylips in that time, but that is about it. The concealer I will probably just declutter since I have had it for so long. The lipstick I will just have to work really hard on getting more use out of it. I have already used it more during this project than I probably would have otherwise and that is enough for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment