Sunday, March 20, 2016

Finish 7 by Spring Finale!

Hello lovelies and happy spring! I have the finale for my Finish 7 by Spring project pan. I managed to completely use up 4 products, and I was pretty close on the last 3.

Previously finished:
Update 1: None
Update 2: Wet n Wild Reserve Your Cabana (hit pan), Wet n Wild Contour palette (hit pan on contour)

I finished 2 more products this time, but I completely forgot to photograph one of them because I forgot it was a part of the project until I just looked over my list again. Oh well, I'm human.

The one not photographed is the Wet n Wild Coverall Powder. I loved this powder a lot. I don't know if it is because it is in an actual color and not just another translucent powder, which is my usual choice, but I really enjoyed this powder. I liked that it gave me some extra coverage on the days that I wore something on my skin that was just too sheer. I have already repurchased this an can't wait until I get to use it once I finish another powder that I am working on. 

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in East End Snob - this is a really creamy lip liner and I knew that I would easily get through it. I like the formula for being able to use on its own by just filling in the lips, however I wasn't a fan of the color. I am definitely going to repurchase just in a different color.


 CVS Brow Pencil in Brown - I was really close on this. I have been playing around with different brow products and I think that is what stalled me from finishing this off. However, I did make the most progress this month and I think I will be done with this soon enough.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Yummy Plummy - I am so annoyed at myself for not finishing this. I think putting it in my purse between update 1 and 2 was a huge mistake because I probably would have been done with it otherwise. I have another baby lips in my One Brand Project Pan, but once I am done with that one I will get this one finished and be left with only one more baby lips in my collection. So ready for them to be moved out already.

dr. brandt Pores no More primer - I was really trying to get this one done, but you can definitely put too much of this on. I am not sure if I should just give this away or push through and finish the rest. I feel like I have made it too far to just get rid of it. I will be happy when it is gone regardless.


So there it is. 4 out of 7 is the majority and I am happy with that. These are all products that I probably wouldn't have gone through otherwise. How did all of your Finish 7 by Spring project pans go?

2 comments: