Friday, March 4, 2016

Empties - January and February

Hello lovelies, here are the products that I used up in the months of January and February. I didn't use these start to finish between these months, but I did use them up completely in those months. 


Dr. Brandt - Pores no More Vacuum Cleaner - This was a really nice mask that I used to clear out my pores. It worked well enough, however I couldn't even get through this sample because it went bad. I didn't even have it open for that long, but it just went bad. Because of that I can't justify paying full price for this product.

Clear Eyes - for contact lens - These are so useful on days where I put on my contacts at 8 am and don't take them out until around 10 pm. I bought a new one and tossed this because the expiration date got rubbed off and I don't want to risk putting them in my eyes if it has gone off.

Dove - Advanced Care deodorant - Let's just say that I won't be purchasing a full size of this. 

Johnsons and Johnsons - baby shampoo - Love this for cleaning my brushes. I tried using other things, but have gone back to this except this time I bought a huge bottle of it.

Loreal - Volume Filler Shampoo - This was alright. It did make my hair look more volumized, however I prefer the Total Repair line from this brand. It makes my hair softer and I like the smell of it better as well.

Simple - Moisturizing facial wash - This was alright. It doesn't do magical things for my skin, but I am happy that I have finally gone through it. I have had this for way too long and it was taking up a lot of space. 

Sephora - Pearl Sleeping Mask - This was the one that is for brightening your skin if I am not mistaken. I actually really enjoyed this mask. I think $4 is a bit much, however it is not just a one time use kind of thing. I got a good handful of uses from this, that being said, you will need a container to put this in because the top is not resealable. Other than that minor flaw I really enjoyed using this, especially on nights when I felt my cheeks looked a little redder than usual.


ELF - Contouring Blush and Bronzer - I decided to get rid of this. There is still a bit of product left in it and I was going to try to finish it this year, however I have had this for way too long for me to still feel comfortable about using this on my skin. The bronzer always looked patchy on me and I liked using it as an eye shadow more than as a bronzer. The blush, not my favorite formula and life is too short and there are too many blushes in my collection for me to spend the rest of the year trying to use this up. Also, there was always hard-pan on it and that really bothered me. 

Chapstick - Strawberry flavor - I love this. Will always repurchase. This is my favorite lip balm for when I am at work.

EOS - Strawberries and Cream - as much as I love the smell of this, I won't be repurchasing. I have other lip balms that I think are just better and I am not a fan of the shape of this one at all.

Temptu - Pink Pearl highlighter - Had to toss this because it started to really separate and it wasn't coming out of the bottle the right color. Didn't want to risk applying it to my face if it has gone off.

Jordana - Best Lash Extreme - I don't get the hype over this mascara. I think my lashes look alright with it. If I remember correctly, it gave me pretty good volume, but I am not sure about length. I don't know if I would repurchase this, but I would consider it....you know, once I get through the million mascaras I already own now.

Maybelline - Great Lash in So Very Berry - This was alright. I liked the color of it a lot, but it smudged like crazy under my eyes. Would look into purchasing colored mascara again, just not this one.

Rimmel - Lash Accelerator Endless - This is the mascara that opened up my eyes to what a fiber mascara can really do. My lashes would touch my eye brows when ever I used this and it didn't clump up my lashes or anything. However as good as the length was the volume wasn't always there. This is a good mascara to pair with others that need a little help in the length department.

So I got through quite a bit of products in the last 2 months. I really need to start moving some of my older products out, so I think it is safe to say that I will be getting through more skin care products in the next few coming months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment