Friday, March 25, 2016

7 by Summer Solstice Roulette Update # 1

Hello lovelies, I have my first update for the 7 by Summer Solstice challenge. It has been a couple of weeks since I did my intro, and I have to say I am pretty happy with my progress so far on almost all of the products!


Item that was a gift - Urban Decay Ammo Palette - hit pan on Sin - There is a pretty good dip on this color. I like to use it as an all-over lid shade or as an inner corner highlight. I have been really enjoying having this palette out and experimenting with all of the shadows in here! 

Single Shadow - Maybelline Made for Mocha - I haven't used this too much. Typically as an eyeliner when I do use it, but I have been running out the door a lot lately or have been too exhausted to actually do much with my makeup, so there isn't too much of a dip in there yet.

Bronzer - NYC Sunny - I have expanded the pan on this and half of it is definitely thinner than the other half. I have to be a little careful because I feel like this is going to just crumble to pieces soon.

Beautiful Packaging - Tarte lipgloss in Paris - This is so small and I should have more progress on it, but I don't because I keep forgetting to put it on. Hopefully over the next month I can remember to use it more often.


Maybelline product - Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach - I didn't think I used this that much, but I seemed to have used a really good amount of it. Still loving the color and I am happy I was able to add it into this project.

Lip liner - Essence in Satin Mauve - Haven't used this too much. Hopefully I will start picking use. I use lip liners to fill in my lips so I can usually get through them pretty quickly if I remember to actually use a lip liner.

Black eye liner - Coastal Scents xpress Line in Black - I can only use this on my upper lashline because it doesn't show up in my tightline (which is where I usually use black liner) so there isn't much progress. Like I said with the maybelline shadow, I just don't have enough time or I am too tired to try and place this correctly on my lash line. Liquid liner is a lot quicker for me and so this is still taking some time to get used to.

So there is my first update. Like I said before, for 2 weeks this is some pretty good progress. I look forward to seeing what I can do in the span of a month for my next update! Let me know in the comments if you are doing this challenge as well.

2 comments:

  1. That pan on the bronzer!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!! Lipgloss really takes FOREVER... You've done very very well!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pan on the bronzer has gotten even bigger since I took these photos! I am really excited and think I can actually get through it this year!! Thank you!

      Delete