Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Project 15 Pan Round 2 Update # 1

Hello lovelies, as usual I am trying to play catch up with all of the updates I need to give on my various projects. In case you haven't seen any of my other posts about this project, I am trying to use up 15 products so that I can allow myself to get 3 months of boxycharm. Once I finish 5 products I will move on to a new batch of products so that I don't get too bored with the products that I am working on.

So for this first update I have finished up/ reached my goal on 2 of the products. 


1. Nuxe Reve de Miel - This was alright at removing my makeup. It wasn't meant to take off eye makeup so for that reason I wouldn't consider purchasing a full size. I like my makeup removal to be a one and done kind of thing and so I normally use just a regular gel cleanser. This did smell like honey and I love that smell so much that I did have a moment of weakness and thought I would actually purchase it. 

2. Tarte art in Montmartre goal hit pan - This is a really pretty bronze shade. I liked this underneath my lash line or to give a little more dimension to a look in the outer v of my eye. I have plenty of shades like this though, so I don't think I will miss it too much. 


3. Doo Gro Mega Thick Growth Oil - I only used this once. I need to be more consistent with using it if I am ever going to get rid of it. I really hate how sticky the packaging is at this point. 

4. Elf Lip Exfoliator - Didn't use this as much as I should have. It is at my desk so I should get more use out of it, but I am always running late and this is an extra step that I just don't have time for.

5. Mario Badescue Facial Spray - I am so close to being done with this. It has gotten warmer recently and I find myself constantly spraying my face with this to cool down. I also like to spray it after I have cleansed my face to give some added moisture and to help calm it a bit.

6. Mary Kay Botanical Effects Toner - I used this once. I don't even think my lines are accurate. I just don't like that I have to spray it on a cotton round and then put it on my face. I much prefer spraying directly on my face since it is quicker. However it is more than I would have used it otherwise so I am happy I put it in this project! 

7. Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub - Really need to get this out. I just wasn't reaching for it much. 

8. BBW Warm Vanilla Sugar body butter - I got a good amount of this out. I think I will have to remove any hand creams from next to my bed because I have just been moisturizing my hands before bed instead of everything like I would with this. I can only use this at night though because it is much thicker than a regualr lotion. 

9. Lather Ultra light face lotion - Haven't used this much because I have been focusing on other products. I am reaching for it more now, so I think this will be done soon enough. 


10. NYC City Proof 24 hr eye primer - I have gotten insane use out of this product! I am really proud of myself actually. It isn't as dry as it used to be and I don't know why, but I really don't care because it is so quick and easy in the morning. Really helps with the longevity of my shadows! 

11. NYC bb cream - I have gotten more use out of this than I thought I would. I mix this with my garnier bb cream to help lighten up the color and make it look less greasy and I have really enjoyed using it like that. I dont really know how it performs on its own though. I probably wouldn't repurchase again.

12. Jouer cream highlighter in Tiare - I use this every single day and I don't understand how I haven't hit pan yet. You can definitely see where I focus my finger when I go into the product, but still no pan. Hopefully by next month so I can go back to trying to finish up my benefit watts up cream highlighter.

13. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Brightener - I haven't used this much at all. I feel like it has been caking up my bb cream and that my makeup always looks kind of off if I try to pair this with the maybelline fit me concealer. I can't use this on its own though because the color is so off. I don't know what I will do with this product just yet.

14. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded - I have been so focused on the NYC primer that I haven't reached for this one much. The NYC one is just quicker and doesn't make my fingers as messy as this one.

15. Essence lip liner in In the Nude - Have gotten some use out of this, not much though. It is lighter than my lips and I don't know how much I like that. It is a fine lip liner, just not so much the color. 


So, there is my update. I think I could have done better with this project, but I did get 2 products out of the way. 3 more to go before I change up the products again.

Goals for next month - 
Finish Mario Badescu spray, unless I lose it there is no way that I can't get this done.
Hit pan on the Jouer highlighter.

*Note - these photos were taken on the 25th, I have just been too lazy to finish typing this up.*

No comments:

Post a Comment