Friday, March 18, 2016

My Collection - Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eye Liners

Hello lovelies, here is a very small look at some of the many eyeliners that I seemed to have accumulated way more than I will need. I have a variety of eyeliners in different colors and brands, and this happens to be the ones that I have the most of.

These Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliners are some of my favorites. They are so smooth and last on the waterline for a really long time.They are also really true to color meaning they look on the waterline, or wherever you choose to put them, the exact way they look in the pencil. Such full color without having to go over the same place multiple times. I hate having to go over my waterline 3 or 4 times just to get the color to show up, with these that is not an issue. 


My 2 favorites that I have actually repurchased already are turquoise and nude. Nude is an essential step to my daily makeup routine. Perfect shade for brightening my eyes and making me look more awake. Turquoise is the perfect color for really making my brown eyes look brighter. I typically wear that one underneath my lash line, smudged out a bit. If you have brown eyes just try it out and you can thank me later. 


They are so creamy and such a dream to use. I have tried a few of the Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencils, which these have been compared to, and I much prefer these. They last longer than the Urban Decay ones, however I do with the color range was as great as the one that UD has. 

The only one of these that I would not repurchase is the black one. I find that when I use it on my tightline it transfers to my lower lash line. It also smudges around my eyes. Not in a terrible way that makes me have panda eyes, but it is the reason that I wouldn't go for this particular color once I get through this one. It may be because they are so creamy though that it does that. 

Overall, if you are at the drugstore and looking for a bright and fun eyeliner but you don't want to break the bank, these are definitely the way to go at around $4 a piece. I know that there is a brown one, but I am not too interested in getting that one. However, there is a taupe one that I really want to try.  

No comments:

Post a Comment