Thursday, March 3, 2016

Project Ipsy March Update

Hello lovelies, I come to you after another month of using some of my ipsy products. This has been a rather unsuccessful month and I'm not sure if it is because it was a slightly shorter month or because I actually just completely forgot about these products. Either way, something went wrong and I didn't finish anything and there isn't much progress on the products that I actually did make progress on. I also failed at getting 10 products and I don't know what happened there either. So, I guess I'll get right into it.



NYX Blush in Desert Rose - I don't think I used this more than once this month. I actually put it away and was experimenting with other blushes in my collection. I did use one that was from ipsy though. I am going to switch this out with another product since it isn't so springy.

Sexy Hair Spray Clay - Didn't style my hair at all this month since there hasn't been much time, so there is zero progress on this.

Pacifica Duo in Natural Beauty - I have been using the white shade that has shimmer in it as an inner corner highlight. You can see that I have a really good dip in the eye shadow. If I had made more of an effort to use it this past week I would have probably hit pan on it already, but I have been preferring a much more natural look by using the Chella highlight pencil instead.

Mary Kay Jelly Lip gloss in Teddy Bare - this has such little progress on it. However, considering how much I don't like to use lipglosses (especially one this pigmented!) this is some decent progress. It may take me all year, but I will get through this one! 

dr. brandt Microdermabrasion - there is literally no excuse for why I couldn't finish the tiniest face scrub. 



Em Michelle Waterliner in Turquoise - I am disappointed that I don't see the progress with this liner at all this month. I used it a handful of times, but I think because I use it over the Chella Pencil I don't have to warm it up on the back of my hand of go over it a bunch of times to get the product to show up. Putting this one away for a little while. 

Chella Ivory Lace Highlight pencil - Steady enough progress on this. Again something I thought I was using more of, but the progress lines aren't reflective of that. It takes a while before I have to sharpen this so that is probably why.

J Cat Big Lip Pencil in Caramel Mocha - Steady progress with this as well. I don't hate it yet so I don't mind using if for another couple of months or so. 

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready - no progress here.

And now time for the products I am going to swap out a couple of other ones with.


Briogeo Don't Depair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask - This was in another project and is really close to being done already, however I want an easy product because I need to finish something already. This has about 2 more uses in it.

Starlooks Gem Pencil in Amethyst - No where in my mind do I think that I could finish this pencil this year, but I do want to use it for a couple of months just to make sure that I am getting some use out of it, much like the other eye liner.

NYX Butter Lip Balm in Red Velvet - This is going to take me forever to get through because it is a very red lip balm. I am not a fan of the way this looks on me so it will probably be something I only wear when I am at home and have a mirror close by, but I will get through this...even if it takes me all year! 

So there are the 10 products that I will be working on for this month. I really hope I can get some more progress on these products and actually finish some off, but we will have to see I guess. 

Goals:
Finish dr. brandt microdermabrasion, briogio hair mask, and hit pan on shadow in Pacifica duo. 

As of now I have completed 14 out of the 91 goal for the end of the year...I am about on the right track, but I would like to finish the products that I am working on in this challenge specifically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment