Saturday, January 7, 2017

Project Ipsy 2.0 Intro

Hello lovelies, I decided that I enjoyed doing project ipsy and that it went pretty well for me last year, so I am doing it again this year. This year however, I am going to be adding products every month regardless of if I have finished any from the previous month. This intro will start with 10 and each month I will add 5. I have already created the list so that I can help keep track of where I am going with it all each month. I am hoping to end the year having finished 50 products. There are products that I will be using that are not on this list that will count towards the goal so long as they are ipsy products. 


Sexy Hair Spray Clay - I have no idea where I am at with this product since I can't see through it. I do hope to actually get this done this year. Really great for giving y hair texture when I curl my hair.

Zoya Nail Polish in Mason - This is a purple magenta color. It has a bit of shimmer in it. I am more of a fan of neutrals for my nails, so this is going to be a bit of challenge for me. 

Bella Pierre Mineral Shimmer in Navy - as the name suggests, this is a mineral eyeshadow that is navy blue. There is a sheen to it when it is blended out, but no glitter which I appreciate. I doubt I will even make it to the half way point this year since loose pigments are so hard to use, but I am looking forward to using this and experimenting with it.

Starlooks Gem eye pencil in Amethyst - Love this eyeliner and look forward to using it some more this year. Another that I don't think will actually get done though since this has a lot of glitter in it and I can't wear it every day.

J Cat Beauty Big Lip Pencil in Caramel Mocha - Love this color and I think if I really try that I will actually get through it this year! 

Be a Bombshell the One Stick in Sunset - Gorgeous color, I just wish there was less glitter in here. Cream blushes take forever, but whatever I don't finish of this by the end of the year will be decluttered so I really want to get some more use out of it.

Mally eyeliner in Starshine - Another eye liner that I probably won't get completely through by the end of the year.

Zoya nail polish in Odette - this polish is definitely more up my ally in terms of color. It is a very toned down neutral purple. Have it on my nails now and I can see getting a lot of use out of this polish this year,

Ofra Universal Eye brow Pencil - Brow products take a bit of time to get through, but I know I can finish this by the end of the year.

NYX butter gloss in Creme Brulee - Nice lip gloss, not that into glosses, but I can get through this one. I won't be taking out the stopper. I can't see through the packaging so I don't know where I am at. I am pretty sure that this is basically full though.

Progress lines:

I look forward to another year of panning all the products I get from Ipsy every month. As of right now, I am still subscribed to their services. If you would like to sign up as well you can use the following link: https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=ppage_ref&sid=link&refer=6iih

No comments:

Post a Comment