Monday, January 9, 2017

First Day of Student Teaching

Hey everyone, sorry that today's post is coming so late in the evening, but I didn't want to just not post, so here it is. I started my first day of student teaching today! I have already worked with the teacher and students, so that was comforting for me. The students were excited for me to be there, and being accepted by the students is obviously important.

Overall it was a good day and I am excited to be a part of their classroom for the next few weeks. I will probably check back in on the subject from time to time. Hopefully I will be able to get something up a little earlier in the day the rest of the week that isn't just a little blurb of nonsense that probably doesn't make sense because I am a little tired right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment