Tuesday, January 24, 2017

One Brand Project Pan: Wet n Wild Update #1

Hello lovelies, I had taken these photos a couple of weeks ago but have been so busy with student teaching and babysitting that I haven't really been able to update on this project or anything else really. More about that will probably come in an update soon. For now, let's get to the update!


Contour Palette - Highlight Shade - My pan has gotten bigger and there is another teeny tiny fleck of pan that has started. This is taking me longer to see progress than I thought though.

Contour Palette - Contour Shade -You can definitely see the pan on this growing. I feel like I will go through this faster than the highlight side because it kicks up so much powder when I stick my brush in there and I definitely use this on more of my face than the highlight color.

Lipstick in Bare it All - Love this lipstick for a quick everyday matte, but I really don't think I am going to get through this whole lipstick in this project no matter how much I use it.

Coverall Powder - I have definitely expanded the pan on this powder since I started this project. Like the contour powder it kicks up a lot of powder so I don't think it will be too much longer to get through this.

Coverall Foundation - I have been enjoying this foundation. It has medium to full coverage. It gets a little oily throughout the day, but holds up pretty well for someone who puts on their makeup at 6:30 am and doesn't touch up at all for the next 10 hours. I have only had a couple days of this breaking down and that was from the primer that I used.

So that is the progress I have so far. There will be a more timely update for the next one so it will probably be around the 5th of February. I am excited to see how much progress I can make by then. I think that if I have finished everything and have just the lipstick left that is when I will call the project done.

A/N - These photos are of 2, maybe 3 weeks worth of progress since the intro.

No comments:

Post a Comment