Sunday, January 1, 2017

9 by New Years Finale

Hello lovelies and Happy New Year! I have a pretty sad finale for my Finish 9 by New Years project. There were some products that I thought I would have finished, but alas, getting sick and not leaving the house much made me take a hit on progress. Regardless I am happy to have gotten some larger items out of my collection. 

Previously finished:
Update 1: Hit pan on Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette shadow in Faint
Update 2: Hit pan on Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette shadow in WOS
Final Update: I managed  to finish 2 more products


Revlon Nearly Naked foundation - I knew that I would be able to get through this one. I was really happy that I was able to get another foundation scratched off my inventory list before the end of the year.

Covergirl lipstick in Rush - It got to the point where I was wearing this and nothing else while I was at home because I was so determined to get rid of it. I needed to get rid of one more off my inventory list because I acquired a little more lip products than I should have in the last 2 months.

As for the rest of the products...

Essence Lip Liner in In the Nude - So close to finishing this. Pretty mad at myself because it was a matter of the fact that I was skipping this step most days when I was wearing the lipstick because I was lazy. 

Maybelline Babylips in Strike a Rose - I worked really hard on this and then realized that there is no way that I was going to be able to finish this by the end of the year so I stopped wearing it and focused mainly on the covergirl lipstick instead.

Bite Beauty lipstick in Pepper - I didn't even touch this because I wanted to finish the covergirl one more.

Revlon eyeliner in Charcoal - I didn't use this because there was an eyeliner that I was working on for my makeup use up challenge and I was much closer to finishing it that this one.

Evelyn Iona Cream blush in Ash - This was another thing that if I put my mind more to it I probably could have finished it. There is probably another weeks worth of product in there left. 

I'm dissapointed that there were items like the lip liner and cream blush that I thought I would actually finish, but a total of 4 out of 9 isn't too bad. I hope this year of panning is even better though! Here's to another year of panning and using up makeup! 

No comments:

Post a Comment