Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Swisspers Blending Mini Sponges Review

Hello lovelies, today I have a review of the Swisspers blending Mini Sponges. As a quick disclaimer, I have not tried the Beauty Blender brand mini sponges that I believe these are a knock-off of. That means this will not be a comparison, just a review.


Each pack comes with 2 mini sponges. At my local Walmart where I bought these the cost is $2.98.


The pink one on the left is the sponge dry, and the purple one on the right is after I wet the sponge with water. It almost doubled in size. These are the perfect consistency of spongy-ness in my opinion. I assume most people would use this for their concealer under their eyes or in harder to get crevices of the face.

Overall I think this is obviously worth the money. I mean you aren't really spending that much on them. I can't speak to how long they take to wear down, but I replace my beauty sponges fairly regularly. There is some dye that comes out of it when you wash them, which is to be expected from their bright colors. I used this for a cream blush the other day and I thought it worked really well for that. 

Personally I will probably use this for cream blush purposes more than under the eye concealer because I am more comfortable holding a bigger sponge. I also use concealer to highlight my face and I cover too much surface area to want to use something this small to blend it all out. If this brand decided to put out larger ones, I would definitely buy them. 

If you are interested in trying something like this, I think this is obviously more of an option if, like me, you don't want to spend the 20 or so dollars on some from Sephora. If you have tried these, let me know what you think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment