Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Makeup Use Up 2016 Finale

Hello Lovelies, here is the final update on my Makeup Use Up for 2016. You can see where I started here! It has been a long year of working on these items and I am proud of how much I have been able to use up, not just what is on this list, but other products as well. Anyway, I'll get right into it. Like the previous updates, I will only update briefly on the products that I have actually gotten use out of.



Powders - 3 Goal Met!
NYC Smooth Skin Loose Powder 
Wet n Wild Coverall
Rimmel Stay Matte 
Wet n Wild Reserve your Cabana - stretch - Since the beginning of the year I have made a lot of progress on this product. There is some pan in it, however, I forgot to include it in the pictures.

Blushes - 2
Hit pan on 1 powder blush - I can't stick to one blush. 
Use up 1 cream blush - Evelyn Iona in Ash - I was so close to finishing this. I have about a week or two's worth of product left with this blush.

Eye Liner - 4
Rimmel Nude - steady progress
Rimmel Black 
Revlon Charcoal - tiniest bit of progress.
Pacifica Fringe -So close to finishing this. Maybe one or two more sharpens left.
Rimmel Turquoise - stretch
Sephora Chloraphyll - stretch

Eyelid Primers/Bases - 3
Be a Bombshell Submissive 
Maybelline Barely Branded - I have used so much of this since the beginning of the year.
NYC City Proof 24 hr. 
Trestique Aspen Pine - stretch

Brow Products - 4
Loreal Brow Stylist Plumper
It Cosmetics Brow Power - some progress. 
CVS Sample Brown 
CVS Sample Taupe

Lip Liners - 3
Rimmel East End Snob
Jordana Rock n Rose
Essence In the Nude - another that I am so close to finishing

Lipsticks - 4
Bare Minerals Get Ready
Kat Von D Love Craft
Covergirl Rush 
Covergirl Sultry
Wet n Wild 902C - stretch

Lip Gloss - 3
Artistry Champagne 
Mary Kay au Naturel
BBW Watermelon Sorbet
NYX Creme Brulee - sretch

Lip Balms - 3
Maybelline Babylips Yummy Plummy 
Maybelline Babylips Peach Kiss
Maybelline Babylips Strike a Rose - I finished half of this, which is better than nothing I guess!
NYC Apple Plum Pie - stretch

Foundation/BB Cream - 4 - Even Met my stretch goal!
Rimmel Stay Matte
Urban Decay Naked Skin BB Cream 
Garnier BB Cream
Revlon Nearly Naked
Loreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder - stretch 

Bronzer - 2
NYC Smooth Skin Sunny  
ELF Blushed/Bronzed duo

Concealers - 3
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind 
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye
Mac Studio Finish - So close to finishing this as well. 
Maybelline Fit Me - stretch  

Highlighters - 2
Benefit Watts
Temptu Pink Pearl
ELF Pink Tastic - stretch

Face Primers - 3
Smashbox Photo Finish 
Pixi Flawless Beauty - made some progress.
dr. brandt Pores No More 
Benefit Porefessional - stretch

Total: 43
Stretch: 11
All Together: 54
Used Q1 : 6
Used Q2: 9
Used Q3: 6
Used Q4: 9
Used to Date : 30
Highlighted in pink indicates I have met my goal for this category.



It was quite the year for this project. 30 out of the 43 goal is more than I had expected. I would have loved to have actually finished everything, but more than half is amazing for me. There is also the fact that I have met the goals for some of these categories just with products not listed. That is the reason that I am not going to list the specific products for my 2017 makeup use up. I will just do a master list with nothing specific listed. I look forward to another year of using up makeup with you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment