Monday, January 2, 2017

Sweet on Project Panning Intro

Hello lovelies. The first project pan of the new year is here! This new project has been spreading over youtube and I thought I would join right on in. The only rule is to choose 5 products that are candy related. This could be in smell, flavor, or name. The project will run from January 1st to February 28th. Here are the 5 products that I have chosen.


Bite Beauty lipstick in Date - Dates are really sweet and bite lipsticks have a bit of a sweet smell so this was a no brainer to choose.

Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner in Sable - This eyeliner color is the definition of chocolate. It is such a rich brown. I don't think I will finish this in 2 months, but it will be nice to work on it.

Maybelline Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach - Peaches are sweet right. Plus the color of this reminds me of a candy that I can't for the life of me remember the name of.

Tarte cheek stain in Dazed - this has a really tart smell to it so it makes me think of tart candies. This is basically brand new, so I hope it works out for me. It is always semi-dangerous territory to add something that you haven't tried out into a project pan.

Nyx Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee - I wanted to work on this last year but it never happened. It is basically brand new. I don't know exactly where I am because I can't see through the packaging.

So there are my 5 sweets related choices for this project pan. I will do my first update whenever I start to see them floating around youtube. 2 months is a pretty short time, but I am hoping that I won't do too bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment