Thursday, January 5, 2017

16 Things from 2016

Hello lovelies, I did this last year and I thought I should do it again this year. So, I have come up with 16 things that I have happened over the last year that I want to share with you all. These are in no particular order because that would put far too much pressure on myself.

1. I took my last semester of actual classes on campus.

2. I used up a lot of my makeup.

3. I've learned to control my spending habits.

4. I passed an impossible professor or two.

5. I started my 101 in 1,001 journey and was able to cross some things off. See the list here!

6. I made some really amazing friends.

7. I have begun bullet journaling.

8. I went on a trip to Florida for the first time in 5 years. I want to live on the beach.

9. I didn't keep up with the daily posting that I wanted to do, but overall I posted more this year than I have in all of my previous blogging years combined.

10. I met my reading goal of 26 books! It had started as 16, but my sister thankfully challenged me to 26.

11. I found a love for fantasy novels. New worlds and magic are currently my obsession.

12. I did eye surgery and no longer need glasses. I have exceeded 20/20 vision in my stronger eye.

13. My beauty inventory numbers have gone really well with an actual decrease in some categories.

14. I fed a giraffe.

15. I left my job.

16. I combined my blog about life and books with my beauty blog. It was one of the better decisions that I've made this past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment