Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Project Ipsy Finale

Hello lovelies! It is finally time to bring this first round of Project Ipsy to a close. I will be doing this again for 2017, hopefully with a little more success and structure now that I have had a one year trial run with it. I have finished a lot of products, not necessarily my goal number, but a lot more than I would have otherwise I believe. As with the past updates, I am going to only write about the products that have progress and the ones I have finished because otherwise we will be here for a while.

I have finished 5 more products to end off the year! 

Skinn - Sugar Lips Scrub - I am decluttering this because the last time I used it, my lips were burning more than they had previously when I used this. I did get about half way through it though. I would probably stick to homemade scrubs though because I can make it in smaller batches and it won't go bad so quickly.

Not Soap Radio - Liquid Freud - I liked the smell of this lotion and the message that it sends, however there wasn't that much going for it in terms of actual moisturization.

Trestique - Mini Lip Crayon in Nantucket Nude - So happy to have moved out another lip product from my collection.

LaVanilla - Rollerball in Pure Vanilla - I really enjoyed the scent of this. 

Vasanti - Brighten Up Exfoliator - Such a great scrub. 


Absolute - Lip Balm in Green Apple - I think there is a little more progress than last month. I lost this for about 2 weeks though. 

Marc Anthony - Conditioning Treatment - I have maybe 2 uses left in this. I really enjoy the smell and I think it does a decent job moisturizing my hair.


Chella - Highlighting crayon in Ivory Lace - I am so proud of how much of this I managed to use up this year. I think it will last me about another month.

J Cat - Big Lip Pencil in Caramel Mocha - I panned a lot of lip products this year and this one definitely was on the back burner for a lot of the time, but that considered, I did use a lot of this up.

Trestique - Eye crayon in Aspen Pine - hardly used this. I think the most use cam from swatching it and trying to find what I can wear with it.

Pacifica - Lipstick in Nudie Red - Pretty everyday color.

Products also in the project but did not have any progress worth mentioning:
Sexy Hair - Spray Clay
Starlooks - eyeliner in Amethyst
Pixi - Flawless Beauty Primer 
It Cosmetics - Brow Pencil 
NYX - eyeliner in silver
Mary Kay - eye crayon in turquoise 
Be a Bombshell - lipbalm (I have no idea where this is)
Mitchel and Peach - Face Oil
Marc Anthony - Argon Oil

So by the end of the year I was able to finish 46 products from my list. Not just through this project by the way. My goal was 91 initially, so I made it to the half way point. Considering I have been panning products outside of these, I think I did pretty darn good! Really proud of myself and how this project went, but like I said there will be some changes. I am excited for another year of this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment