Sunday, January 8, 2017

My Last Empties of 2016

Hello lovelies, here are the things that I finished up with 2016. I don't want to keep carrying this trash around so it is about time that I got this up. Also there are a lot of products here and I have really been meaning to get to it. 


NYC City Proof 24Hr. - This is a really great eye primer. I am definitely going to repurchase once I get through some other things in my collection. Very inexpensive and actually works.

Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara - This is a bit too natural for how I like my lashes, but it was amazing for my lower lashes. I would consider repurchasing this.

Wet n Wild MegaSlicks Balm Stain in Rico Mauve - I used to really enjoy this product, however it has gone seriously bad. I have never had that happen to a lip product before. I didn't have this for that long so I wouldn't repurchase for that reason.

Avene Hydration Serum - This didn't hydrate my skin all that well and it broke me out so badly. I didn''t even finish this despite how small this is.

Ulta Makeup Sponge - Really enjoy these sponges, but this one has been around for a while so I had to replace it.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - It is kind of ridiculous how fast I actually went through this powder. I do like it though and would repurchase it again.


Macadamia Nourishing Moisture Masque - Love this stuff, but the price tag isn't really worth it to me. I wouldn't purchase a full size of this, but deluxe samples are always welcome.

Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels - I have never had an eye patch actually firm my skin. It wasn't long term by any means, but it did work when I needed it to. I would consider purchasing some of these if I needed them.

Pure Silk Shaving Cream - Not really worth it. I prefer using conditioner.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizer - I would consider purchasing a full size of this. Hydrated my skin and has SPF in it.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream - This worked pretty well. It helped with y dehydrated skin. I would consider purchasing a full size of it.

Sephora Shea Lip Mask - This is pretty gimmicky if you ask me. I didn't see or feel a difference. I think lip balm would suffice honestly.

St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Scrub - Love St. Ives products and this was another win. It claims to help with redness (something I struggle with) and I always noticed my skin didn't have nearly as much redness after using this. I would purchase a full size once I get through some other scrubs.

Dial 7 Day Moisturizer - Nothing revolutionary. Worked well enough, but I have used better lotions.

Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment - This was used as a spot treatment for me. I wouldn't purchase a full size because it is ridiculously expensive, but I would gladly take samples from sephora whenever I need it.

So, like I said, that was a lot of empties. I am glad to have gone through these before the year ended. Kind of like a mini clearing so I have less to take into the new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment