Friday, January 6, 2017

2017 Makeup Use Up Goals

Hello lovelies, it is a new year which means a new start on using up some more makeup! Last year I did the Makeup Use Up challenge and I had some specific products outlined that I wanted to use for each category. I have opted to not go the same route this year. I have made it more of a general outline that I will fill in as I use the products up. I used far more than was on the list last year and it was disappointing that the products that I had given myself as goals were not as successful as I would have wanted them to be. I am still going to be doing quarterly updates. I also added some more categories of things that I feel I have too many of in my collection. So, without further ado, here is the list of how many products I want to have used up by the end of 2017!

Foundations/BB Creams = 4 + 1 Stretch
Powder = 3 + 1
Blush = Pan on 1, Use up 1 cream
Bronzer = Pan on 1, Use up 1 cream, + 1 stretch
Highlighter = 2
Lipstick = 4 + 1
Chapstick = 3
Lip gloss = 3
Eye liner = 4 + 1
Cream shadow = 2 + 1
Brow products = 2 + 1
Concealer = 3
Lotions = 3 + 1
Deluxe Samples = 15 + 5

So it is a goal of 52 products and 13 stretch or extra products if I finish the initial amount. I believe that this is doable for me with where some of my products are at. I look forward to filling this in and getting a lot of good use from my products.

I would like to add that as usual, I am not putting myself on a low or no buy. Something about putting myself on restrictions like this freaks me out and makes me want to buy even more products. I have become more conscious about the products that I have and how many that I have, so I know when to hold back without having to set myself up for failure.

What are some goals that you have made for yourself this year in beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment