Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Project Ipsy Month 8 Update

Hello lovelies, I have my 8 month update for my project ipsy. I have decided to declutter 1 of the items from this project and I have been trying to make more progress on products that are not in this project because I am not making nearly the progress I wanted to be making this late in the year. I am only updating on the products with visual progress.

 I have decided to declutter this lipgloss from Mary Kay in the shade Teddy Bare because I am not making any sort of real progress on it and I do not enjoy wearing this at all. I always put it on and then take it off almost immediately. No sense in keeping something that I am disliking that much.

Vasanti exfoliating cleanser - Not as much progress as I had hoped there would be.

Avene Thermal Spring Water - I have been using this to wet my beauty blender and I think I am even lower than I marked.

Pure Brazillion Leave in conditioner - Making steady progress on this. I think I am going to try and focus on this until I finish this product off.

Sexy Hair spray clay - I have styled my hair twice this month and so there is some actual progress. 

St. Tropez gradual face tan - I think I am going to just start using this on my arms or something. I like it well enough, but now my face is a lot darker than the rest of me because of this product.

Ofra eyeshadow in Bliss - I am not sure if you can tell in the picture, but I have a bit of a dip going in this.

Absolute lip balm - So close to hitting side pan. I probably would have had more progress had I not lost it for a week and a half.


Chella Ivory Lace highlighter crayon - Same steady progress.

Jcat Big Lip Pencil - I decided that this will be the product that I am going to put a lot of focus on. I am really going to have to use this a lot if I plan on having it done by the end of the year!

Bare Minerals lipstick in Get Ready - Made a small dent.

Nyx Butter Lipbalm - The tiniest bit more progress has been made here. I have decided that I will use this for the month of August and then just declutter it. I am curious to see if I can get to the half way point with this.

Starlooks Amethyst eyeliner - I have been loving this as an innercorner highlight. Will probably begin to make more progress with it now that I have realized that.


And now for the 3 products I am adding in this month! (all marked on the above paper)

Nyx Slim Eye Pencil in Silver Shimmer - This is going to be interesting to use since it has actual pieces of glitter in it. I don't think I have ever used this so it may be a declutter next month if this doesn't go well. I am interested to see how the glitter in it is since the Starlooks one has glitter that falls all over my cheeks but I love the color far too much to get rid of that one, silver however I think I can live without, but we will see!

It Cosmetics Universal Brow Pencil - I like that this has a spooly, but I like my eye brows to be a bit warmer since I have a warmer toned hair, but I will get through this.

Mary Kay eye crayon in Teal Me More - I have a gold one like this that I have reached for a lot more. I know there is no way that I can get through this by the end of the year but I am excited to make some progress on it and maybe finish it off next year.

So in total I have finished 26 products. I think my new goal will be 50 products by the end of the year as opposed to the 91 that I initially wanted. I think by the next update I can have the Avene spray, leave in conditioner, and st tropez face tan done. I would be pretty content with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment