Wednesday, August 31, 2016

13 by Halloween Update #2

Hello lovelies, I have my second update for my 13 by Halloween roulette project pan. Having it roulette style just means that I am picking a new category each time I finish a product. I am always working on 13 products.

This update I have finished another 2 products, making my total 4 so far!


Maybelline product - Dream Lumi Touch concealer - this was nice, but I don't know that I would purchase another one. My brother got me 2 of these when he was working at CVS so I have another in backstock, but like I said nothing I would go and repurchase myself.

Tarte product - eyeshadow in Private Chateau - goal is hit pan - just another standard cream colored shadow to set my base with. I did enjoy using the blush that was in here and that midtone brown. Its a nice little quad and blush combo.

And now for all the products that I am still working on.

Foundation - Loreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder - I have finally figured out the way that I like to use this I should get more progress from here on out. I don't actaully know where I am though because I can't see through the bottle.

Bronzer - NYC Sunny - I am so beyond close to finishing this up. I think I've got about another week, maybe even less because it is pressed so thin. I had to repress this yesterday becsause it was basically unusable.

Face Primer - Rimmel Stay Matte - Making my way through this slowly. I don't know that I will have this done in the next 2 months though.

The Balm - Single in Flirty - I have hit some serious side-pan. I'm not sure if it looked like that last update, but I have made more progress on it. I am considering repressing this because it is getting pretty hard to use.

Lip Gloss - Tarte Cannes - I am making steady progress on this. I should have it done by the next update, but I have been reaching for another lip gloss in a different project.

Highend Product - Mac Studio Fix Concealer - slowly making my way through this.

Eye Base - Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded - this will probably last me until the end of the year to finish it up.


Something New - NYC Get it All foundation stick - still making steady progress with this. I will probably have it done the next update.

Highlighter - Benefit Watts Up - Same steady progress.

Free Choice - Pacifica eyeliner in Fringe - I have found that I much prefer this in my eyebrows as opposed to as an eyeliner. 

Cheap Product - Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude - use it everyday but don't need to sharpen that often.

And now for the products I added in when I finished the other products:


Pink Lipstick - Bite Beauty lipstick in Cafe - I have had this duo for a while so I defintely need to get working on it before it goes bad. I have already made some serious progress in 2 weeks (see photo above).

Brow Product - Loreal Brow Stylist Plumper - this is my oldest brow gel and I just want to use it up before the end of the year.

So there it is. 4 out of 13 products is really great and I don't think I have ever had this much success with a project before. I will need to kick it into high gear though if I want to use up another 9 products in 2 months. I think by next update I will have the bronzer, lip gloss, lipstick, and foundation stick all done if I really focus on them.

How are your projects going?

2 comments:

  1. My halloween project also needs a kick in the rear-end to reach all my goals on time! But you're making good progress and that's all that matters :]

    xx Julia
    missjulziez.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just watched your video, you are farther along than I am! This is definitely a tougher challenge.

      Delete