Thursday, August 25, 2016

7 Summer Flings Update 3

Hello lovelies, I have another update on my 7 summer flings project pan. I have reached my goal on another product this month, but I still have 5 more to work on in the next month before the project is over.

I have finally hit pan on the Colour Pop Super Shock shadow in Amaze. As gorgeous as this is I have decided to declutter it. There is far too much glitter fall out and I just can't be bothered. 


And now for the 5 products that I have left...not sure how many of these I will actually finish.


St. Ives Spray Lotion - Getting really close to finishing this up. I moved it to my bathroom to use right after I get out of the shower and that seems to help me move through it faster I think.

Mario Badescu Facial Spray - Can we tell how much I love this stuff? I am not using it anymore than I thought I was before but I seem to be moving through it at a ridiculous pace. I have already gotten a backup because there is no way this will last me through September.

ELF Mineral Face Primer - I am moving through this, but I realized that I really don't like it. I have gotten through half of what I started with and that it really exciting to me because I am working on 2 other primers right now as well. One of the products that I will most likely not finish, but I am happy with the progress I've had so far.

BBW liplicious in Watermelon Sorbet - I am making good progress on this. I wish I had thought to take it with me for the week I was gone because that would have made a huge difference in progress. I'm not sure if I will finish this, but I am going to try my hardest. The plus side is that I actually like the product so I am not too worried about it.

Jergens Natural Glow lotion - I don't like this very much. But I have made a huge amount of progress since last month. I decided to put away all the other lotions in my room so I can solely focus on this. 

So it is really just the primer and the lip gloss that I am really worried about not finishing. The St. Ives lotion is a guess at where I am with it so I don't exactly know when that one will be finished. I guess we will just have to see what happens especially now that the semester is starting and I won't be home to use all of this stuff.

2 comments:

  1. I move through lotion so slowly so it's really impressive seeing you finishing up two!

    xx Julia
    missjulziez.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never realizes how long it takes me to get through them! I thought I would have finished the jergens one for sure it is so small!

      Delete