Monday, August 1, 2016

Finish 13 by Halloween Update #1

Hello lovelies, I have an update on my Finish 13 by Halloween roulette style project pan. Since this is a roulette that means that I am replacing the items I finish with a new category. For the first time in my project pan history I have managed to finish a couple of products. I normally have nothing to show for the first update and so this is something that is really exciting for me. So without further ado I will get right into it! 


Face powder - Rimmel Stay Matte powder - I have hit pan on this which I am not too surprised about considering i could already see the rings peeking through the product a bit when I started this. On the final update I will probably add a new picture of this to show how far I have gotten with it over the course of the rest of the project, but for all intents and purposes of this project it is done! 

Something almost used up - Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm - This lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. I never imagined that almost daily use over the course of three weeks and there wasn't that much left. I won't repurchase this ever again because it didn't have enough coverage for my taste, but it was nice for just a little something to tone down the redness of my cheeks. 


Foundation - Loreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder - I just added this in after I finished the Urban Decay bb cream so I have only used it once or twice. I am starting from the red line. It is hard to tell where I am at because the bottle isn't see through, but that is where I think I am starting. I hope I can get through this during the summer because it is far too dark for me any other time of year.

Rimmel Stay Matte Primer - I have so many primers in all of my projects that it is hard to focus on just one. I often have 2 on my face at a time. I am really going to have to work this product more into my routine though because I have only used it a handful of times.

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch - It is kind of ridiculous how quick I can work through this product. I like it, but I wouldn't pay for another one of these, there just isn't much in there. I do have another one in backstock though.

Tarte lip gloss in Cannes - I am honestly surprised I made as much progress on this as I did considering that I didn't really reach for it that much. There was one time when I was using it and the stopper came out, so I will be very happy when this is gone.



The Balm shadow in Flirty - I tried so hard to get some side pan on this. This may take me longer than I thought it would to get through honestly.

NYC bronzer in Sunny - A lot more pan showing on this. I really can not wait until this bronzer is out of my collection. I don't know that I would repurchase it again. It has started to look more orange on me lately.

Mac Studio Fix concealer - I have managed to hit some side pan and that is really exciting for me. I haven't been enjoying using this too much because I feel like my undereye area has been really dry lately and this product emphasizes that.

Maybelline color tattoo in Barely Branded - I was having some serious issues with this looking patchy on me until I finally mixed it up. Now it is the product that I used to love using again.

Tarte eyeshadow in Private Chateau - I can definitely see hitting pan on this shadow in the next week or so. Since I use such a large brush with this to set my eye primer it is covering more area and I think that is why I haven't hit pan yet. But the dip is pretty deep.


NYC Get it All foundation stick - I have some seriously mixed feelings about this foundation stick. It looks nice on some days, but others it looks terrible. If you have dry skin stay away from this product!

Benefit Watts Up highlighter - I am making great progress with this I think. I remember having it in a past project and it wasn't going nearly this fast. This progress is without me using it everyday either.

Pacifica eyeliner in Fringe - This is the liner that won't quit. I don't have to sharpen it that much since I use it only to tightline, so progress with this is going to be very slow.

Cheap product - Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude - I just added this in less than a week ago so there is no progress yet. I think I will be able to get through this by the end of the project.

2 out of 13 products done and I think I have pretty good progress on other products. I think I will hit pan on the Tarte eyeshadow and finish the Maybelline concealer by the next update. How are you projects going?

2 comments:

  1. You're doing very well! A lot of my projects have also slowed down quite a bit while I try to make more and more progress each update haha

    xx Julia
    missjulziez.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete