Friday, July 1, 2016

7 by Summer Solstice Roulette Finale

Hello lovelies, I have today the finale for my 7 by Summer Solstice project pan. I did this project in a roulette style. I didn't use up 7 products, but I did get to my goals on 4 of the products, so that is pretty exciting. I also made really good progress on products I wouldn't have reached for without this project and that is always a win in my book! 

Previously Finished Products:
Update 1 = N/A
Update 2 = hit pan on Maybelline Made for Mocha single
Update 3 - hit pan on Urban Decay Sin shadow

Finale: 2 more products!


Bronzer - Hit pan on half of NYC Sunny - After repressing this (photo is on my instagram: @beautyandbookmarks) this is pretty thin in this pan. Considering how much I used before I repressed and how much I used dof this pan, I would say that I got half of the original pan cleared. Excited that I got so much of this bronzer done and look forward to continue using it until it is all gone for my Makeup Use Up for the year.

Beautiful Packaging - Tarte lip  gloss in Paris from Away Oui Go holiday 2014 - I got up to the last line and I can't get any more product out on the brush. I am not pulling out the stopper because it is a mess and I don't really care for the color. I am really excited about the fact that I have moved out another lip gloss this year! 


Maybelline Product - Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach - I used about half of this product. I really thought I would be able to get through the whole thing, but I am terrible at panning lip products. I am happy with my progress though so it is no problem.

Lip Liner - Essence Satin Mauve - Not exactly half, but I did use a lot of the product. I love this lip liner so I am not too torn up about the fact that I haven't finished it, or reached my goal of half. This was basically brand new when I started this project if I remember correctly.

Black eyeliner - Coastal Scents xpress line - considering I was panning another black eyeliner in the beginning of this project, I feel like I made decent progress on this. Not my favorite liner, but I know I wouldn't have reached for it at all if not for this project.

Nude Lipstick - Wet n Wild 902C - Wasn't expecting huge amounts of progress on this, but I think I did pretty well with it. 

The Balm - Blush in Don't You Want Me from the Balm Jovi palette - I didn't take a picture of this because there is no way I would have been able to show you all the slight dent that is in the blush from using it daily since I added it into this project.

Well, there you have it. Not my most successful project in terms of getting things out of my collection, but definitely successful in that I used products that I have never used before. That is one of the reasons I love doing projects in roulette style, you never know what is going to be chosen! 


No comments:

Post a Comment