Friday, July 1, 2016

13 by Halloween Roulette Intro

Hello lovelies, because I am officially losing my mind, I decided to go ahead and do yet another project pan! It is safe to blame LaurenMaeBeauty on youtube for starting this challenge. I believe she may have started it last year, but I could be wrong. Regardless you should go check out her videos because she is amazing at project panning, her makeup is always inspiringly beautiful, and because she has awesome pink hair and pink eyebrows to match! 

This is the 13 by Halloween project pan in the roulette style. I have chosen the 13 categories and the products to go along with them. I am excited to see how this one if going to go since it is all makeup and I had less control over the products that I got to choose. I do think I have some achievable goals here though and I am not too worried, especially because every time I reach a goal or finish a product I am going to replace it with something else. 


1. Product from the Balm - Single shadow in Flirty from teh Nude Dude palette - I love this shadow and I am excited to see if I can finish my first shadow. 

2. Eye primer/base - Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded - I am really ready to be done with this cream shadow. I found that while this is a nice base, I actually prefer something that is either colorless or something that evens out my eyelid. 

3. Face Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte translucent powder - This is one of my favorite powders, but this one is fairly new and I don't think that I would be able to finish it all up so the goal is to just hit pan on it.

4. Bronzer - NYC Sunny - This is pretty thin in the pan, but I think that it will still take me the entire span of the project to get this completely used up.

5. High-end product - Mac Studio finish concealer - This only works for my skin tone in the summer so I want to use it up soon. It is a really old product and I will probably back-to-mac it once this project is over if I don't finish it. 

6. Tart product - Private Chateau from the holiday '14 palette - I am still on my quest to hit pan on as many shadows as I can this year so I am hopefully going to add this cream colored shadow to the list. 


7. Face Primer - Rmimel Stay Matte primer - I have only used this a handful of times so I am actually worried that I won't be able to get through this whole thing, but I am going to try! 

8. Maybelline product - Dream Lumi Touch - This is a newer product in my collection and I thought that this would be good to pair with the heaviness/darkness of the Mac concealer.

9. Product Almost Used Up - Urban Decay Beauty Balm - I really need to just get this out of my collection and I was so happy about the fact that I chose this category. I am starting at that second line.

10. Lip gloss - Tarte Cannes - I was surprised how easily I made it through the last lip gloss like this that I have so I thought I would keep moving them out. It is a pretty pink color with gold shimmer in it and I figured it would be a nice one to use during the summer.


11. Something New - NYC Get It All stick foundation - I was really interested when I saw this and I assume it is new to the line. I bought it and Used it only once, and when I rolled it up to make the marks for the project and I was kind of disappointed in how little product is actually in there. It will be interesting to see how many uses I will get out of this though. I mean for $3 if it works well and doesn't get completely used up after 2 weeks, I think I can enjoy this.

12. Highlighter - Benefit Watts Up - here we go again with this product. I have tried and failed to pan this in the past, but I am determined to be seen from outer space this summer! 

13. Free Choice - Pacifica eyeliner in Fringe - Another failed past project pan product. It isn't too much left so I think I can get this done by Oct. 31st.

I am pretty excited about all the products that I have here. I can't wait to get some products out of my collection and make serious progress on others. Let me know down below if you are joining in on this project!

A/N - I started this project on June 11th but haven't been able to get this post up. Hardly wore any makeup at all in the month of June, so there will be no update for June.

2 comments:

  1. You picked out some great products! I hope you reach all your goals, especially with those repeat project pan products! I'm also doing this project and I'm very excited about it :]

    xx Julia
    missjulziez.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm hoping this project will be more successful than when I did it last year! Love your videos!

      Asmaa ☺

      Delete