Thursday, July 21, 2016

7 Summer Flings Update #2

Hello lovelies, I have my second update on my 7 Summer Flings project pan! I have managed to finish 1 product in the past month. I mismarked one of my products so when I used it last night (I marked these yesterday morning) and it was all used up I was pretty happy about that. I didn't take a new photo for it though because I am on campus right now and I didn't have time last night to get a new one. 


St. Ives Spray Lotion - I have no actual idea where I am with this, but I have been trying to be more consistent about using it. I like how it is a more cold spray and that is very cooling considering how hot it has been lately.

Taylor Swift Incredible Things Bath Gel - This is the product that I finished up. I struggled to get the last use out of it while in the shower last night. I love the smell of it, but I am excited to go back to a more hydrating shower gel.

MArio Badescu Facial Spray - I don't know that this will be done by the end of the project. I use this everyday at least twice a day and I haven't made too much progress. It was basically brand new when I started though so I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't finish it up.

Jergen Natural Glow Lotion - I used this maybe twice. I think I am going to focus on this lotion and once I am done with it I will go back to the St. Ives one. Since I am using a face tanning product, it makes more sense to have a tanner body now.


Color Pop Amaze - I have a really good dent in this. I think I am going to hit pan on this and then give it to my sister because I really can't deal with the glitter fallout.

BBW liplicious - I carry this around with me and apply it like a lip balm, and still there is very little progress. Twice as much as I had before, but still not enough considering this part of the tube has less product than the rest of the tube. I am going to basically be eating this lip gloss to get it done in the next 2 months.

ELF Face Primer - I am having some serious issue with this primer. The pump on it is absolutely terrible and it has these little crystal things that scratch my face when I am applying it and they stay on my skin until I wipe them away. I can't wait to be done with this.

Well there it is, a quick update for you all. I have 2 more months to work on these products. I am a little worried about a few of them. I think I can hit pan on the colour pop shadow which would make it done and I can get that Jergens lotion done if I focus enough on it. The rest of them will probably take me all the way to the end of the project though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment