Sunday, July 10, 2016

Makeup Use Up Q2 Update!

Hello lovelies, we are half way through the year and that means it is time to update you all on my Makeup Use Up that I am partaking in this year. I have gotten through quite a few products this year, not just in this project, but in general. I am really making a point to use what I have and try to actually finish things up where I would normally use things until they are almost done and end up rotating them out before I finish them. Safe to say it has been a very successful year so far in the panning world for me. 

The products that I finished: 
L to R: NYC Powder, Artistry lipgloss, CVS brow pencil, Garnier BB Cream, Maybelline concealer and babylips, Jordana lip liner.
Powders - 3
NYC Smooth Skin Loose Powder 
Wet n Wild Coverall
Rimmel Stay Matte 
Wet n Wild Reserve your Cabana - stretch - made some progress on this, currently in a project so there should be even more next update.

Blushes - 2
Hit pan on 1 powder blush - Chose to focus on the Benefit Dandelion blush that I depotted from a holiday set.
Use up 1 cream blush - focusing on the Evelyn Iona cream blush in Ash. Have already made decent progress since I started using it months ago.

Eye Liner - 4
Rimmel Nude - Such great progress on this! 
Rimmel Black 
Revlon Charcoal - don't have any progress on yet. Haven't really used it.
Pacifica Fringe - Just added this to a project pan so hopefully will be done with it for the next update.
Rimmel Turquoise - stretch
Sephora Chloraphyll - stretch

Eyelid Primers/Bases - 3
Be a Bombshell Submissive - Used this maybe once or twice.
Maybelline Barely Branded - Really close on this. It may take me a majority of the rest of the year to finish though.
NYC City Proof 24 hr. - So close to being done with this! Will probably be done with it for the next update! 
Trestique Aspen Pine - stretch

Brow Products - 4
Loreal Brow Stylist Plumper
It Cosmetics Brow Power - Haven't used it at all yet
CVS Sample Brown - Only a few more sharpens until this is done.
CVS Sample Taupe

Lip Liners - 3
Rimmel East End Snob
Jordana Rock n Rose
Essence In the Nude 

Lipsticks - 4
Bare Minerals Get Ready
Kat Von D Love Craft
Covergirl Rush
Covergirl Sultry
Wet n Wild 902C - stretch

Lip Gloss - 3
Artistry Champagne - This turned bad, I did get some more use out of it before it did though.
Mary Kay au Naturel
BBW Watermelon Sorbet - tiniest progress, but it is in a project and I will probably have it done for th enext update.
NYX Creme Brulee - sretch

Lip Balms - 3
Maybelline Babylips Yummy Plummy 
Maybelline Babylips Peach Kiss
Maybelline Babylips Strike a Rose
NYC Apple Plum Pie - stretch

Foundation/BB Cream - 4
Rimmel Stay Matte
Urban Decay Naked Skin BB Cream - I should have had this done already, but oh well.
Garnier BB Cream
Revlon Nearly Naked - Only used it once.
Loreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder - stretch

Bronzer - 2
NYC Smooth Skin Sunny - Made amazing progress with this. I have a photo of the repressing on my instagram @beautyandbookmarks
ELF Blushed/Bronzed duo

Concealers - 3
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind - I tried so hard to have it done before this update, there is probably a week or two worth of product in there left.
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye
Mac Studio Finish
Maybelline Fit Me - stretch  - I had less in here than I thought I did.

Highlighters - 2
Benefit Watts Up - made some progress.
Temptu Pink Pearl
ELF Pink Tastic - stretch

Face Primers - 3
Smashbox Photo Finish - Haven't reached for it since the last update.
Pixi Flawless Beauty - 
dr. brandt Pores No More - Decluttered when I had less than half left. Couldn't stand this product! 
Benefit Porefessional - stretch

Total: 43
Stretch: 11
All Together: 54
Used Q1 : 7
Used to Date : 15




Well there it is. Doubled the amount of products that I used, but I would have definitely preferred to have finished more at this point in the year. I think I need to focus and make more of an effort to put these products into my project pans as opposed to other products. 

How are all of your projects going? Are you a part of this one? If so, leave a link down below and I can check out your progress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment