Tuesday, June 28, 2016

7 Summer Flings Update #1

Hello lovelies, here is the first update on my 7 Summer Flings project pan. There is some progress, not a lot, but I am confident that I will get through all of these by the end of summer! Haven't finished anything for this update though.


St. Ives Spray Lotion - This is a really rough estimate of where I am at because I can't see through the can, I guess this will be done whenever I get it done. It is quick and that is nice for the summer, but it doesn't provide much moisture for my skin.

Jergens Natural Glow lotion - Really I should have had this done since it is so small. I decided that I will be adding in all the samples of this same lotion that I have once I get through this one, That way it will be a slightly "bigger" product and not just a small lotion.

Taylor Swift Incredible Things Shower Gel - I put this in one of the showers in my house and used it for a week before I switched over to the other shower without taking this with me. I am not worried about finishing this up in time, I just need to remember to use it.

ELF Mineral Primer - This is another rough drawing og the lines because I didn't really feel like taking it apart again to figure out where I am at. Haven't been wearing much makeup since I started this project so I wasn't reaching for this that much, I decided that it works better without any makeup on top though, so I am just going to be using it as a regular sunscreen from not on.

BBW liplicious in Watermelon Sorbet - I used this for about a week and then forgot about it. It is an easy product to get through though so I am not too worried about using it by the end of the project.

Mario Badescu Facial Spray - Mae pretty good progress on this considering I had eye surgery and could spray this on my face for a week and a half while I was healing. The summer has been getting hotter though so I know that I will definitely be making more progress on this in upcoming updates.

Colour Pop Supershock Shadow in Amaze - Haven't used this at all, maybe swatched it.


So, there isn't much progress there, but I am confident in the next couple of months that I can get through all of these. Goals for next update is to see more progress on everything and maybe finish the shower gel and the jergens lotion. Let me know how your projects are going down below if you are doing any! 

A/N - Sorry about the terrible lighting, the sky was really overcast and I really wanted to get these photos taken. Also, if there are any spelling errors the whole eye surgery thing makes the screen pretty blurry and I am just hoping that everything is correct! 

2 comments:

  1. Amaze is a pretty shadow but those take forever to get through. You've done super well on the skin care items thoughthough! Good job. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is really pretty but the glitter bomb fallout all over my face by the end of the night means I never reach for it. Hoping this challenge will at least make me use it a few times.

      Delete