Wednesday, June 22, 2016

3 Months of Empties!

Hello lovelies, I have a long overdue empties post for you all today. It is quite a bit of products so I am hoping you will bear with me as I make my way through all of the mini product reviews for each of the products I have used up. I mean I used up the whole thing, I am sure I have some clear opinion on them, which is why watching or reading about empties is one of my favorites! Since it is so many products I am going to get right into it!


New York & Company - New York, New York perfume: This is one of my favorite perfumes. The last time I went to the store they didn't have it, which kind of worries me but I haven't actually gone searching for it. Hopefully I can find it again because it really is such an amazing scent and I used every last drop from this bottle.

Spring Valley Prenatal vitamins: I am not pregnant, however these are the best multivitamins since they don't make me incredibly sick the way that One a Day womens or Centrum Complete do. Also I noticed that while I was taking these, not specifically these ones but prenatal vitamins in general, that my hair grows a lot faster. 

 Real Techniques - Miracle Complexion Sponge: I have realized that there are some inconsistencies with these sponges. Some I get are really soft and others are really stiff, I will continue to purchase them since they are fairly inexpensive, but I wish they would sort that out.

Sally Hansen - Hard as Nails: This will forever be my favorite nail product. It truly strengthens and hardens my nails enough that they don't chip away they do when I try to use anything else.

Equate - Nail Polish Remover: I used this with a lot of dark polishes and now I can't use it without my fingers getting slightly stained. I have gone back to just using a cotton pad and standard polish remover. This was really fast and convenient though, especially for days when I didn't know what color I wanted to paint my nails and I tried out a bunch on my nails.

Soap & Glory Hand Food: This went off towards the end of the bottle. The smell of this product is really nice when you first get it, but you can't keep it open for too long because it changes and gets nasty smelling. Because of that I don't think I will purchase anymore, especially in this larger size.


Tony Moly - I'm Real skin purifying sheet mask: I loved this one! I was having a terrible time with my skin and I used this and it really calmed it down. It really did purify my skin. I need to go to Ulta and stock up on some more. I was so happy to find out that they are cheaper there than at Sephora. 

Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Boosters cleanser: This made my skin feel really clean, however it also made it feel really stripped. This would work only in the Summer for me, so I would consider purchasing it then when my skin is really oily. 

Be Fine - daily moisturizer: This was an okay moisturizer. Nothing spectacular about it, so I won't go searching to buy it in a full size.



dr. brandt - pores no more primer: I am officially decluttering this. It never worked for my skin, I wasn't a fan of the smell (which got worse the longer I used it!), and it broke down any foundation or bb cream that I put on top of it. I tried to power through it because I hate to waste product, but I just couldn't anymore with this.

NYC - Smooth Skin loose powder: I was just thinking the other night about how much I miss this product. I am definitely going to repurchase next time I go shopping because it is such a great setting powder and works well in my opinion for the baking method. I don't bake often so I don't see the point in spending a bunch of money on powder to do it with when this is so inexpensive.

Loreal - Infallible Pro Spray and Set: This was good. I don't really know if it extended the wear of my makeup, but I do know that it helped on days where I overpowdered my face. I like the Wet n Wild one and think it works in the same way so I am not sure I would repurchase this unless it was on sale because Loreal is getting ridiculous with their prices.

NYC - Liquid Eyeliner: I can always achieve a close to perfect wing with this eyeliner. The method of application is the easiest for me. Problem is the last time I used this, my eyes were watering like crazy and I don't know why. Its only a couple of dollars so I am going to get another one and see if there is any difference with it.

Told you it was a lot of products. The sephora bag I had all this in was getting overflowed and I realized that it has been a while. I am glad that I can recycle or toss these now though. There wer

No comments:

Post a Comment